Chapter 14: Battle

An: Hello guys.

   So, I read the new comments on my previous chapters. Some were heartwarming, some were correcting my wrong grammars, spelling, phrases. (Which I'm thankful for) and some comments were kinda harsh, but most is confused.

  To be honest, I was so focused making (y/n) look cool/badass that I forgot to write more details/information about the story. Sorry.

     I don't have talent writing a story. I'm bad at explaining. My English vocabulary is limited. Q∆Q

To the story

••••••••••

Third person's POV

    "Creature of the dark?" You asked raising a brow. 'Must be a demon or something?' You thought to yourself looking at the young boy in front of you. "Are you really sure?" Sensing your slight doubt, he grip his clothes and his tensed shoulder slumped down, tears at the corner of his eyes.

   "Its true I tell you, at first I didn't actually believed the rumours. But, the day after my sister disappeared. We secretly leave the house by her request to see the river in the forest, which why we went out. We enjoyed our little time till I realized it was dark, we were on our way back home using an alley near this place to get home quickly, when I just closed my eyes for a second she suddenly disappeared, and I spend the night looking for her. " He mumbled, enough for you to hear. You were actually half listening to his story when one part of it piqued your interest.

   "You probably won't belie– you said, you and your sister walk in alley? Right?" He started but you cut him off with a question.

  He look at you quite surprise before nodding his head. "Yes, I did say." He replied, his tone already loses hope as he look down. You on the other hand were just staring at him, 'clearly he's not lying or making the story up.' You thought observing the teenage boy before you, a sense of pity were shown in your gaze.

   "Shiba," you called making him look at you, "would you mind showing me where this alley you talking about?" You asked offering him a small smile which he hesitantly nod.

......

     'As I expected.' You thought narrowing your eyes as Shiba had led you towards the same alley where you caught an unknown scent earlier.

   "Inside this alley is where my sister disappeared." Shiba said pointing deep inside the alleyway. "Well, there's no point of telling you. You won't get any benefit from it. I lost my sister and I was disowned by my father, I see no sense of living anymore." Shiba mumbled looking down at the ground with devastated look while you're staring at him at the corner of your eyes.

      "Say that if you experienced worse than being eaten by a creature you have yet to discover." You said averting your gaze back at the alley in front of you. "What do you mean?" He asked clearly confused as to what you're saying.

    "You'll know soon enough." You replied in a hush tone, your usual facade turned into a  murderous one causing a shiver ran down Shiba's spine. "Now then, we only have to wait till nightfall." You said with a sigh while Shiba was bewildered as to what night time has connection to the situation.

    "Well its still early," You said looking up to the blue sky accompanied by some fluffy clouds and the sun started to move northeast.

"Now then, I should probably explore more of this village." You added before started to walk away from the certain alley heading towards the busy area where people were commonly was and Shiba followed you being curios and confuse he was, in the situation you were talking.