Chapter 22: A Village For Travellers pt.2

An: Hey, here's a new update💖 hope you guys don't mind all these author notes 😅

So basically, our modules happen to arrive earlier than expected, so "most" of my time is focused to my responsibility as a student to answer them, ⅓ of my time is spend on house chores. ¼ of my time is spend on thinking, writing stories, trying to make another YouTube vid. And another ¼ is on my personal time, which is actually not enough for me so i took ½ of my time of sleep to stay awake and play on my cellphone which basically leave me to only have 4 hours of sleep. I was caught by my parents multiple times.😓

  I don't mind as long as my stories/fanfics can cure your boredoms. Well, its better than discontinuing it right?

Also, this may be the last Author note in this book except If there's a reminder cause I feel like I'm consuming your time on reading the actual plot of the story because of my kinda off topic rant 😅

To the story~~

~~ = flashback
••••••••
3rd person POV

   Few hours had passed since you parted with Sanemi and Genya, you happen to be doing a little mission of your own.

   The reason was earlier the moment you three have stepped into this bustling lively village for travellers, a feeling of uneasiness settle at the pit of your stomach. Since that time, you've been secretly keeping an eye on your surroundings for anything kind of suspicious while casually talking with the two before entering a food shop.

     At first, you didn't find anything suspicious, yet the feeling of uneasiness didn't vanish even though you three were no longer on sight outside on the bustling street where eyes can be watching your every move.

    So when you three have settled inside to eat, you're already formulating a plan to find out what's making you feel unease or something. At the same time you're filling up your empty stomach on your fourth large bowls of ramen which leave Sanemi and Genya staring wide eye at you, completely dumbstruck, they couldn't believe on what they are seeing.

      You, with your petite body can have such tremendous appetite that you can even rival the appetite of Kanroji Mitsuri, the love pillar. And your already starting on your fifth. Sanemi and Genya didn't touch their own as they couldn't help but watch you devour your food in less than 2 minutes with you not minding their stares at all.

   By the time you guys finished eating, Sanemi was the first one who walk out of the shop and you happen to look out through the window, looking outside until your gaze fell on a person who's sitting by his window in one of the buildings outside watching Sanemi who's just by the door of the shop.

   Luckily, your presence were covered. You pulled Genya towards you before telling him  'you had something to do' before silently walking away, hiding your presence from the people around.

.......

   Half an hour passed, you finally showed yourself with a new appearance and successfully deceive everyone even Sanemi and Genya themselves. It may have took you awhile find a comfortable clothes that you can use as a disguise but, your plan seems working smoothly.

  You could only hope that those two won't argue once again or blow up your cover if you three happen to coincidentally crossed path between your own mission.

Meanwhile, near the outskirt of the village you three were in. A man wearing mismatch haori happened to be heading at the said place for a rest after his own journey or yet, to get something to eat on his way back.

Unbeknownst to him, he may unintentionally be involve with someone or  something he least expected to be.

*****