5

It seems to be that I'm always falling asleep to get out of my messed up thoughts.

I sighed sitting up and stretching, cracking my back and trying to remember what I had planned for the day, all that came to my mind was Harry, I had a feeling he was the one watching me but I doubt that he would be here, I doubt he would come down from England where he lived, just in hopes to see me.

I didn't even bother trying to get ready, checking the time and reading it was early morning, 6am. I was never a morning person but since I got so much sleep these past few days I was feeling ecstatic.

I dragged my feet to the cafe, hoping they would still be open and serving breakfast time. Luckily I saw someone setting up, she smiled my way and I returned the gesture. I sat down in the usual spot and pondered for a little, looking out towards the pretty pink and yellow flowers, nice cut green grass and the old lady setting up her flourist stand.

I decided to greet her down at the stall knowing she would remember me, her and hardy knew each other since he visited regularly, she always used to tell me about how lovely and charming he was and that he was.

I walked down the steps and jogged up to the stand greeting her with a big smile, it was lovely to see an old familiar face. She stood there with the biggest smile on her face.

"Janina! Honey, it's so nice to see you again. How long has it been?" She embraces me in the tightest and warmest hug ever.
"It's nice to see you too Olivia, it's been round 16 years I think, it's been a while," I chuckled, tightening the hug and took in the aroma of her subtle perfume, the smell only she had, the smell of fresh roses and lavender. Oh how I missed that.

She let go and stared into my eyes, a frown dropped on her lips and her forehead crinkled in slight confusion. "Why are you here? Is it because of Harry!" She smirked nudging my arm.
I smiled to myself him popping up into my mind. "Yeah I guess. I'm here to remember, everything is bad back in my home town and I wanted to leave for a bit and visit my past, I miss Harry so much, I never forgot about him." I shyly stated, facing the ground.
"Did you know he comes down here in the summer sometimes, I don't know why honestly, I ask him but he says it's because he likes the place so much. He's blunt with me, doesn't say much. I know deep down he misses you too." She smiled.
"I hope so because it would be a waste of time for me not getting the mutual feeling." I laughed awkwardly.
"Don't think like that! He does I'm sure of it, he sits in the same place you did in the cafe and he always just wonders around." She smiled to herself. I chuckled to myself and nodded.
"Do you think he's here now." I knew it was unlikely he was but I questioned her just for reassurance.
"You know what, I think so. I thought I saw him the other day, it really looked like him but he would've come up and said hello and not ignore me, so there is a possibility." She wondered getting quit gitty.
"That would be nice, to finally see him." My eyes wondered to the beach remembering what happened last night. I heard her hum behind me as my feet dragged themselves into the opposite direction not wanting to encounter the beach until I have reassurance and feel safe enough. I wondered over to the lake, seeing all the geese waddling and swimming around, people walking there dogs and children playing and running around.

Finding out that Harry was possibly at the resort made me happy, seeing him again after 16 years would be a dream come true, it would make me fall back in love with him and feel that teenage love we had, touching, hearing, smelling, feeling him again was something I've been craving the last few days because of my thoughts, they drove me over the edge and made me feel miserable that I wouldn't get that again.
Having that hope in me that Olivia gave me and my conscious telling me it was happening made me more self aware and keeping my eyes peeled of any sight of him.

I walked around the lake a couple times finally getting exhausted and needing to sit and have a bit to eat. I walked back to the cafe and ordered myself some wraps, I knew I was in Italy but I was craving wraps and I don't want Italian food for every meal of the day.

I sat down to wait for my food to come and just scrolled through my phone, it was a bad phone, not great reception and terrible pixels, it was the year 2009 and I recently bought myself the newest Apple iPhone, I knew that it could be nicer but it was great for a phone, it kept me going honestly.

My food was placed right infront of me and thanking the waitress. I started chewing and stared into oblivion, not thinking of anything just peace.

I cleaned off and walked back down to the flourist stand where Olivia was situated.

"Hello honey!" She smiled. "What's on your mind?"
"Nothing, I think I'm just waiting for Harry and not expecting anything else." I questioned. "Is that good? Should I really be thinking about this and him not even being here, my hopes suddenly being crushed?"
"Not at all! I know he's here, I just think he's hiding cuz he's getting that hit of realisation of not seeing you again, but little does he know, you're here now!" She chirped.

I smiled to myself, hopefully that's it and he comes out one time and we finally see each other, that not changed my life and it would wonderful meeting him again.

----------

Ooo what's about to go downnnn
This is getting good though, I'm excited for the next chapter!
ooo
-Chelsea x