10

After waking up from last nights events, my legs where weak and I could barely stand, whimpering to myself.

I stood up from the bed and over to my bags, grabbing my clothes I needed to change into. Walking into the bathroom locking the door and thinking to myself how lucky I was to be here, with Harry, the one I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I started to run the hot water and standing under the shower head, letting the water splashing against my skin, sighing, happy I was where I was right now.

After the refreshing shower, changed into my casual clothes and walked out of the bathroom, laying back in bed wrapping my arms around Harry.
"Good morning sweet," his morning voice, husky and cracking.
"You mean good afternoon, we slept in quit a bit," I smiled against him.
"Wow ok, well good afternoon sweet," he chuckled.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.
"Stay right here, hugging each other in bed, that's what I wanna do," he smiled trying his head to look at me, he's eyes droppy and slowly blinking, staring up at me lovingly.
"I love you," I wondered off in thought about how amazing he was, everything about him, his eyes, body, voice, personality and his words, he makes me feel some type of way, he makes me feel whole and worth it.

"I love you too," he had the biggest smile on his face, quickly leaning up, kissing me on the lips and landing back on the bed.

"Cheeky," I teased.
"When am I never."

We laughed for a moment and I went back to cuddling him.

The laughing died down as we stared at each other, we did this a lot, I honestly don't know why but it felt so special, it was our thing.
"You know, I missed you so much! You're beauty always had me in awe and immensely happy, right now it's something that I've missed so much and you really look stunning. I don't know how I got so lucky?" He whispered to me, the loving look he gave me, making my cheeks go all red and hiding my head into his chest, letting out a light chuckle.
"No seriously, I've missed everything about you," he smiled down at me, look dead serious, yet a cheeky grin rising one his lips.
"Harry, words can't even explain how much I missed you and you're beautiful soul and just handsome stature as well, it's been too long and I really felt like I lost myself without you, please never leave."
I stuck out my pinky, ushering for him to make the promise with me.
He stuck his pinky out as we locked our fingers together and made the promise, a promise for life.

We lay in that spot till my stomach started to grumble, letting me know I was hungry and quickly craving a burger.
"I'm getting hungry, we need to eat," I whined to him.
"Me too, let's head to the cafe," he said, slowly sitting up.
"Is it weird that I want a burger while we're in Italy?" I questioned.
"I guess you're used to it, living in New York, but yeah that's still a little weird love," he laughed at me, swinging his feet over the bed, as I watched him stand up and stretch.

I waited for him to change, staring at his bare chest, he turned his back to pick up his shirt, his muscles flexed as he pulled his shirt over his head, it all still blew me away every single time I looked at him, how could one look so effortlessly perfect. I must have been doing some intense staring because he clapped his hands removing me from my thoughts.
"You like what ya see love," he winked.
"Always," I smirked back.
"Don't make me want to go for round two because we're about to go to the cafe," he warned, looking at me dead in the eyes.
"Ok, ok, ok, you started it though," I sassed back making him laugh.

God, how I missed that laugh.

We arrived at the cafe hand in hand, sitting down at our spot, around the edge of the cafe, looking out to the resort.

My thoughts wondered to Harry and how he was copping at home and if my parents where looking after him, keeping him away from Scott.

"I think I need to go home soon," I said out of nowhere, frowning towards Harry.
"Why?" He asked slightly concerned.
"I just miss it," I lied, I didn't miss New York, I just missed my baby boy.
"Well we could leave tomorrow," he said looking at me with hope, obviously wanting to come with me.
"I don't know, maybe," I wondered off not wanting him to keep asking, I seriously didn't know if I wanted him to come along, I did but I needed to tell him about Harry and Scott.
"Hopefully," he grabbed my hand and stared at me longingly and smiled.
"Yeah hopefully," I responded.

Our meals where good as always, as we headed down to the flourist stand where Olivia worked at.
"Hello sweets, how lovely it is to see you two back together, it's been too long but I had a feeling you'd reunite," She smiled brightly at us, winking.
"It's good to be back," I smiled at her and back up at him, squeezing his hand to let him know I did care and I was happy to be back.

We said our goodbyes to Olivia, he had something in mind, but he didn't tell me, all he said was "come with me, I have a surprise!" All giddy and excited.

I followed behind, myself too getting excited for what was about to happen even if I had no clue because he wouldn't tell me.

We stopped and he told me to close my eyes, so I did, trusting him.

We walked a bit further, turning a corner, I stumbled into him a little and laughing together, he abruptly stopped.
"Now, you can look!"
I moved my hands from my face and was stood in front of the waterfall, my favourite place to come with him to escape.
"I know how much you loved the waterfall and I wanted to come back here with you again, before you leave," he exclaimed excited.
"I never said I was leaving forever, I'll be back, don't you worry," I looked up at him reassuring him, squeezing his arm, looking back over to the waterfall I stood in awe. My two favourite things I had right beside and in front of me.

I walked back into the trees undressing, he stood there surprised I took off so quickly but suddenly following behind and undressing behind another tree.
No waiting for him I sprinted down the path and jumping into the water.
It still felt like it did 16 years ago, the still felt so fresh and warm against my skin, I closed my eyes, taking in what only felt like heaven. Suddenly I was splashed with water, I opened my eyes obviously to see Harry come up from under the water giggling and smiling, he's so immature but I loved him so much, laughing along I swam towards him, he grabbed my waist from under the water, dragging me into him.

We swam in circles as we admired each other's features, our eyes meeting each other, we took moment as sign to enjoy each other.

He leaned into me, making our lips meet, in the sweetest most gentlest way. We both eased into the kiss, letting him dominate, still the kiss was so slow and passionate. It felt like the kiss lasted forever, both of us enjoying it and taking our time, this moment finally ended and we looked into each other eyes happily, his green eyes sparkling and in love, I loved him so much, nothing in this world would top this moment right here, right now. We where do in love with each other.

Time fly by and we ended up back in our hotel room, spooning with each other while trying to fall asleep in each other's arms.
"Good night my love," he whispered into my ear.
I smiled to myself. "Goodnight Harry, I love you, remember that."

"I love you too."

-----------

This is was so different from last chapter but I love writing wholesome stuff
Hope ya enjoying so far!

-Chelsea x