8

It was the first night in 16 years I felt safe, I felt at home, Harry's arms wrapped around me in my hotel room. The morning sun beaming through the curtains, my head was clear and all I could do was think about how much this moment meant to me, how much I missed this.

I slowly turned to face Harry trying so hard not to wake him, he was still in deep sleep and looked so peaceful and perfect, his soft tanned skin and all the new tattoos he never had when we first met, wanting to know what they each meant as I ran my fingers across each new one along his arms and stomach. My hands softly ran through his perfect, brown, curly hair, I patted down parts that where sticking up and it felt amazing, it felt like it always did, shorter but it was still so soft and clean.

I looked back up at him, my eyes landing on his lips.
Oh how I'd love to kiss them right now, they're on show for me to devour and I could feel myself shake from need.

Suddenly I heard his low husky voice whisper, "you wanna kiss me right now, don't you?" I saw a smirk grow on his lips.
"Maybe."
"Well I do! So come here."

He grabbed me pulling me into him instantly and smashing his lips on mine, it felt like how it did every time, I felt loved and at home, like i was special and no one else existed, we kissed like it was our last time on earth.

I pulled back out of breath, looking him in the eyes panting.
"You're amazing!" He whispered.

"You're incredible." I commented back hoping to top his complement.

"You've always been a cheeky one, but I love you."

I lightly pushed him, making him act dramatically, falling off the bed and yell in pain. I blushed wildly, eating a hysterical laugh rip from his throat. Soon enough we where both in hysterics, treasuring this moment.

We stopped laughing and just looked into each other's eyes, it was the only thing we did, like it was the only thing we could do. In reality we stared at each other because it was our way of reassuring each other that we loved one another, it was special.

He stood up quickly putting his shirt and pants on, me still lying on the bed.

"I dot wanna get up just yet, get your little sweet ass back in bed, I want cuddles," I whines wanting to never move and hold him forever.

"I'd love too Janina but I'm getting very peckish," he frowned at me, turning on his heel and starting towards the door, before he could open it and leave. I laid in shook, surprised he didn't wait for me.

Hey, if you're just gonna leave like that you have to wait for me!" I said in shock, slightly hurt.

"I thought you wanted to stay, since you wanna tag along then I'll wait baby." He turned and smiled at me sitting down on the chair near the door.

I got up and grabbed my clothes to change in to. I disappeared into the bathroom, quickly getting changed to see Harry sitting there looking straight up at me in awe.

"You look gorgeous, like always!" He looked up and down at me lovingly.

"I'm literally wearing sports shorts and a plain tee, how is this "gorgeous"" I said emphasising in gorgeous because there wasn't anything gorgeous about me right now, I wasn't even wearing any makeup!

"Anything you do and wear leaves me speechless, you look gorgeous at anytime of the day and whenever I look at you." He looked like he was going to cry, like he was so in love and just wanted to grab and hold me forever.

That look made me jump into his arms, squeezing him tight and whispering into him, "I love you so much."

He grabbed a hold of me, picking me up and whispering in my ear, "I love you more." We both chuckled and parted from the hug.

"We should go, before you loose your appetite." I said.

"Good idea."

We walked down hand in hand, my small hands in his big soft hands, our hands where even perfect for each other.

We went straight to our spot seating down, still hand in hand.

"You never forgot." I said in disbelief.

"Of course I didn't, too much memories where made here for me too forget." I smiled at him taking in his beauty.

Our hands stayed connected when someone came up to take out order, he ordered his usual waffles and ordering myself waffles as well to see what the hype was really about.

With waffles in my mind, i thought back to Harry, my baby boy back in New York. I needed to be reunited with him right now to keep him safe, knowing he was in danger made me uneasy and anxious. I must've looked scared and uneasy because I felt his hands grip mine tighter.

"You look stressed, what's wrong? Tell em what's on your mind," he looked at me worriedly.

"Oh nothing, just really missing home," I lied, my baby was on my mind, not being with him for days was difficult enough, now that he's in danger as for my parents made me mad and anxious, I needed to be home soon, really soon.

"I get that, I missed home for the first few times I came down here, I basically live down here now, home is getting toxic now, my mum and dad have split and verbally abusive to each other, and my sister moved out so I'm always in the middle of it, I needed to get away. Honestly it's been better off escaping from that." He tried reassuring me, it didn't help but I squeezed his hands tighter, happy he told me about his situation.

"Yeah that sounds hard to live with." I thought about it and how it sounded so similar, it's because that's what kind of relationship Scott and I had.

I sat there in deep thought not wanting to eat my waffles.
Maybe that's what I would do? Divorce Scott and live happily with Harry, like we planned when we where 17.

I smiled to myself, knowing that that's what I really wanted, and knowing I had him in arms reach made me want it even more.

"We should live together, down here, in Italy. Start a new life, together!" I said rapidly, I knew we just reunited last night but it felt all right like it was meant to be.

"Really?!" He said in shock, his face stuffed in waffles.

"Yeah, all I need to do is go back home and get some of my stuff," I said, thinking of Harry.

"I mean, wow, that was quick," "yes, I want that so much, we need to do it." He said smiling widely.

I smiled back pecking him on the lips, staring in too each other's eyes feeling at home.

This needs to work out, I need to leave at least by tomorrow and that's what I want doing. I just didn't know what I was going to tell him, how I had a kid and that I was married.

---------

Oooh what's gonna happen
Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!

-Chelsea x