14

I texted my mum that I was on my way, hands shook like crazy, I sighed and sent the message. Putting my phone back in my pocket and falling back into the chair. This is happening. This is really happening.

We were driving for an hour and I was starting to familiarise where I was, dreading every minute that passed, I just wanted to get Harry and get out of this town and back to Italy as soon as possible, but how am I going to do that with Harry by my side and Scott in the way, he'll be following me around everywhere I go and making sure he makes my life hell.

We came to a stop right outside my parents house, sighing out trying to calm my nerves, I felt Harry grab and shake my hand for reassurance knowing this was hard, I smiled weakly up at him.
"You're strong, we're getting through this together, you got me," he softly demanded. I nodded, not saying a word afraid to start crying again.

We got out of the car, laying out driver and getting our bags from the boot. As we approached the front door it felt like the longest time I've ever spent on taking 20 steps.

I took Harry's hand in mine and stood up against him, petrified.
I knocked loudly twice, waiting for a response, instantly I heard the door knob being fiddled with, the loner I waited the more I regretted being here. I was here for Harry, remember?
"JANINA. It's wonderful to see your face again," my mum greeted me with a big bear hug. We parted and she stepped back, looking to who was beside me.
"Harry, it's been forever," she stood there shocked. "Yeah I know, it's good to see you again Diana!" They both embraced in a hug, I smiled too myself. Even though my mum didn't approve of the relationship back then because of our age, she still loved him and knew he was a perfect guy for me, she had hope and now was truly happy with the result of seeing him again.

They separated finally, looking back at my dad, he kept a safe distance. My dad on the other hand love Harry and always supported the relationship when we where so young. He approached us with the biggest smile on his face and went straight to Harry. "Harry it's so good to see you again after all this time! It's good you guys found each other once again too," he chirped, giving Harry a warm and gentle handshake, patting him on the back. He turned to face me and embraced me in a tight hug. "I'm so glad you guys are safe and back together."

"Me too," I longingly looked up at Harry.

"MUMMY, YOU'RE HOME." Harry came running into my arms, both of us laughed. "Yes baby, and I'm here to stay with you," I smiled at him, picking him up. "Harry meet Harry your knew daddy," I sent a wink to Harry, making sure he played along. "Hey there big guy, isn't funny how both of our names are Harry? That'll get confusing for mummy," he chuckled playfully.
Harry looked at him confusing written all over his face, processing the information and suddenly shrugging and smiling back at me.

I set him back down on the ground, him clinging to my leg like a puppy.
"You want to come in, Scott will probably be here any moment looking for you again," she warned, Harry and I quickly stepped inside with our bags and suitcases.

All my stress seemed to wash away, relieved but still a little put in my stomach regretting this, I know I was going the right thing though, getting Harry and leaving with the love of my life.

We sat our bags near the front as we moved into the kitchen sitting down, all these varieties of biscuits set out and the smell of coffee brewing whiffed my nose.

"So tell me mum, what's been going on? Did Scott end up getting inside?" I asked straight up, wanting to get the questions over and done with as soon as possible.
"Every second night he comes to the door drunk, banging and cursing for you and Harry, because I assume he can't find you guys at home. Luckily as well he hasn't gotten inside since we figured out he comes here at the same time every second day, we have our doors safely locked." She reassured me, looking at me as she sat down. Worry evident in my eyes, she sent a sympathetic smile mine and Harry's way.

"That's good, all I want is to stay here and go back and forth to the house to gather all my stuff to leave."

"Leave? Were are you guys going?" She asked confused.

"I've decided to leave Scott, and live with Harry back in Italy, taking my baby boy as well," I said confidently, knowing that's what I truly wanted.

"Why leave Scott?"
My only thought was, is she serious? He's come here drunk every night demanding for me and Harry, why is that her last concern?

"I know he gets drunk but he'll be heart broken, he seems to care about you a lot," she said cluelessly to whatever happened before I left.

"Wait you haven't told her?" Hardy whispers to me, still loud enough for my parents to hear.

"Told me what ?" She said confused and scared.

"Mum, Scott's come home drunk ever night for the past 5 years, screaming at me, physically hurting me at times, calling me useless and scaring me. I can't live with him anymore, it'll kill me and Harry if I did that."

"Mum, Scott's abusive and dangerous."

My mum sat there in place frozen, shocked and furious. My dad went red with rage and left the room, heading into his and mums shared bedroom.

"Your dad and I will help you then."
"He'll go to court and face jail if that's the case and you'll have justice, Janina." My mum spoke to me. I looked her in the eyes, not making a movement or sound, she knew I was thankful with just a look, a gaze told us a lot.

Harry grabbed my face. We put our foreheads together and smiled.
"And me as well, I'll protect and make sure you get through this and we can live happily ever after."He looked at me, a sparkle in his precious green eyes. "We just need to get you to stay somewhere else, Scott could never meet you, he would literally kill you," I warned worried. "It's ok, I get it, I'll stay out of his way till you're ready, baby." He grabbed my face, softly, running his fingers along my cheeks, before smashing our lips together in a soft and safe kiss.

Parting from the kiss that felt like I was always going to be loved and safe, the kiss I never thought I need most until now. Myself, my mum and Harry sat around the table, sighing with relief and taking sips from our coffee we were made.

Scott still evident in my mind. He's the only thing I'll be focusing on for the next few days, worrying and stressing over him, will be all I'll do, to leave him. Finally to be happy for once in my life forever with the most important people in my life is what my mission was.

----------

I'm half asleep while writing this, I've been really busy lately and midnight is the best time for me to write chapters.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

-Chelsea x