9

sorry it was the perfect photo for this chapter^^^

We left from breakfast not too long ago, he could see my tension and knew the best spot for releasing it was laying hand in hand on the beach. It was our relaxation spot, where we let out all our negative emotions to just disappear.

We lay there completely silent, all our senses open and alert, taking in every ounce of our presence and awareness of our surroundings, hearing muffled voices far behind us.

It felt as if all my problems disappeared and all I wanted was Harry, all of him.

"Harry?" I question, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Yes love?" He asked curiously.
"Can we go back up to my room, I feel icky."
"Sounds good," he said with a smile. Standing up and walking hand in hand to my room.

As I opened my door, I didn't let him say anything else as I rushed grabbing my clothes and bolting into the bathroom to take a long shower.

I figured out the bathroom really well again, turning the shower on letting the warm water splashing my body, consuming me in heat, I felt instantly refreshed even more. The negative thoughts still egged at the back of my mind, as I felt absolutely awful for letting them make me feel weak.

I slipped out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror.
Maybe I should just let the tension go?
Harry and I definitely had sexual tension these past few days of seeing each other. We craved each other so much, or at least I did but I didn't want to scare him and jump right into things, because we just met again after 16 years.

I changed into my casual relaxed clothes, basically pyjamas. I creeped out the door and into the bed where he lay all comfortable watching the Italian news.

"Do you even understand any of that?" I chuckled.
"A little, I heard them say 4 and home, that's bout it though," he started chuckling, I laughed back at his lack of Italian, I was no one to judge though I had no idea how to speak a lick of Italian.

"So, what ya wanna do?" I plopped myself next to him, almost sitting on top of him, he seemed to not mind though.
"I dunno, maybe have a tickle fight." Before I could respond he rolled himself on top of me and started to tickle me everywhere on my body, not being able to control myself, I kicked and punched him trying to get him to stop. He had a firm and strong grip on me though, not moving, I couldn't help wheezing, I felt like I was going to have an asthma attack. I tried to tell him to stop but I could barely get a word out. "Harry," I yelped. All I could hear was his laughs and my own heavy breathes, laughing heavily, trying to contain my giggles, I gave up at let him win, he realised I let go and he sat up and punched the air, obviously proud of his achievement.

"I let you win," I breathed out, still struggling to speak to the lack of air.
"Sure, keep dreaming," he smirked at me.
All I did was stare up at him as I lay there. He sat there giggling more, as I admired his beauty.
Before I knew it I was on top of him, attacking his lips with mine. Taking a back he finally eased into the kiss and soon enough the kiss got intense and lustful, he breathed heavily still kissing me. We played for dominance for a while, he bite at my bottom lips as I gave in, I slowly laid back down, him immediately rolling back on top.

We finally separated from the kiss and stared at each other a strong sense of lust, heaving and out of breathe, I nodded, reassuring I was ready.

"You sure?" He looked at me sympathetically.
"I'm sure, it isn't my first time," I giggled.

Soon enough he was running his hands up and down my body, teasing me and playing around, I jerked my body a little, giving him a hint that I needed him.
He smirked finally removing my shirt, looking down at me in awe, soon attacking my neck with love bites, making his way down me, resting his lips on top of my boobs, unclipping my bra and smirking to himself, that playful smirk. Taking my breasts in his hands and kissing all around my breasts and between them, moving his mouth down to my pants, skidding them off and kissing around my thighs, teasing me, I whined, hating but at the same time loving this feeling, craving him. He instantly gave in and ripped my underwear off, leaving me fully naked and vulnerable, all for him and he knew it. I could feel need course through my veins as I sat there my heat almost throbbing as he kissed and ran his fingers up and down.
"Please- h- Harry, please," I begged needing him.

Soon enough I could feel his tongue make its way into my heat, I moaned in response, him finding the best motion for me too respond in pleasure. Feeling his tongue move and play around in me, sent nerves through me, rising to the state of euphoria. I begged for him to go faster. He rapidly moved faster as I whined out that I was reaching my high, my hands gripped his hair, tugging at his brown curls, forcing his head into me more. "Ah I- I'm about to cum," I moaned out.

I felt myself release as I screamed in response feeling myself collapse. Feeling my wetness pour out, as he licked me clean, moaning as he took me all in, tasting my juices.

"Your beautiful," he sat up, as he admired me.
"Not like this," I chuckled, all sweaty and out of breathe. Realising he still was fully clothed, it was unfair.

"Hey, you where fully clothed the whole time! Strip, immediately," I demanded, not taking this anymore.

"Wow ok," he shot his hands up in defence. I helped him undress, unbuckling his pants, pulling his shirt up over his head, messing up his hair and leaving it flopped over his face.

He was left in his boxers, as he stood their, his toned body's and new tattoos that I wanted to explore. His boxers gave away his obvious erection as I smirked at him, he blushed and and got on top of me again. He stared down at me and admired me from above.
"You just gonna stare at me or do I have to take lead," I said impatiently, needing more of him.

"Don't worry I'll get there soon love," he said in a lie husky voice, turning me on and making me whimper. Seeing his smirk, he knew his affect on me, I could go weak at the knees by his voice.

I grabbed his hair playing around with it and scratching his scalp and tugging on it a little bit, eating a moan to escape his lips, I smirked back.
"Do it."
He knew what that meant as he slipped his boxers off and throwing the across the room, grabbing his boxers that lay beside us, grabbing a condom, hearing it open and placing it on his erection, he whimpered and got ready in position.
"Ready?"
"Always."
Soon enough I could him slip inside me, feeling his cock rub against my walls making me moan and cry under him, he started off slow and gradually sped up. I wrapped my arms around him scratching on his back. "Faster," I moaned out.
He followed and started to move faster and deeper, hitting my g-spot. Earning a yelp and a moan to escape from my lips, I rolled my head back, digging my nails into his back, I heard his messy moans and breathed realising he was about to reach high.
"I'm about to come baby," he moaned out, I could feel his hot breathes land on my skin making me feel even more aroused.

"Me too," I moaned in response.
I could feel myself reach to my climax clenching at the feeling.
"God you're so tight," he breathed into my ear.
He was suddenly becoming really sloppy with his thrust as he was reaching his climax, I let out another heavy moan, feeling him release as he slowed down, him still going because I haven't reached my high yet.
He went deep into me, triggering my g-spot making me cry out as I came all over him, my body going limp and weak under him.

He fell on top of me, our body's sweaty and heaving against each other.

"That was amazing Harry," I beamed.

"I missed that so much," he smiled, rolling off of me, laying there staring into my eyes.

"I love you so much, I wouldn't have anyone else till I got you," he looked at me like I was the only person in the world.

Despite the sweat we where drenched in and the air hot and smelling of sex, we stared into each other's eyes like the world around us stopped just for this moment, it was beautiful, we where in complete euphoria.

----------

AAAAAAA SMUT
anyway if I made a mistake, I didn't read over it well because I hate when I write smut eek
Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Chelsea x