11

I heard Scott screaming and making drunk slurs, I hid in my parents basement, Harry tightly gripped in my arms.
"Mummy I'm scared. Don't let him hurt me again," he cried out.
I was in hysterics trying to calm Harry down. Scott was getting mad, yelling and threatening to kill us if we didn't come back to him.

I shot up, my body heaving and shaking.

It was just a nightmare, I thought, but it felt so real. I breathe out in relief, still not wanting to move.
Beside me, Harry sat up tiredly, wrapping me in a limp hug.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing just a dream," I whispered.
He looked at me cautiously, worry evident in his eyes, grabbing my hands and running his thumb along my palms.
"You can tell me anything, I'm here for you. Remember that," he tried reassuring me.

I sighed out moving out of bed, contemplating if I should leave without any explanation or just to tell him about Scott and Harry.

I decided to get changed, to give me more time to rethink.
Silence was all that could be made out, not wanting to mention anything just yet, I could tell he was worried for me, frowning.

I decided, my conscious taking over, so I started to pack all my things and head back to New York. Grabbing all my stuff from the bathroom and rushing around grabbing all my things off the bed side table, hurriedly and stressed, just wanting to get out and make sure Harry was safe.

"Why are packing? Are you leaving already?" I heard Harry whimper, I looked over too him, tears in his eyes. "I don't wanna loose you again? Tell me why, you're packing please," he begged, his voice cracking from cries and seeing him slowly lay back disappointed.

"No, you aren't loosing me Harry, not like this. I just need to get home." I grabbed his hand lightly shaking it to reassure him, he still looked worried, obviously not feeling comfortable with what was happening.

"Can I come with you?" He asked, hope gleamed in his eyes.

I couldn't break it too him like this, I couldn't have him come, I just couldn't, it wouldn't be right.

"No, I have to go alone," I bluntly said.

"Why can't I come," he sighed.

"You just can't."

"Are you ashamed of me," he whispered, about to cry again, suddenly he stood up, tensing up, he started shaking and turning red. He was obviously angry, he huffed out pacing the room. Muttering under his breathe how unfair the situation was.

I ignored it not wanting to explain, I looked over to him once more realising he's muscles where tense and eyes where glued on me.

"What?" I asked
"WHY, WHY CANT I COME? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF ME, AREnt I good enough for you?" he screamed out, upset and hurt.

"Harry you just can't come, I love you with all my being but you just can't," I warned him not wanting him to argue further.

"This is so unfair, please can I come," he sat down on the edge of the about to cry, taking his hair into his hands tugging at it, furious and confused, he shakes with terror on the events that happened so quickly just now.

I breathed out, feeling bad I made him feel so overwhelmed and upset, I kneeled on the floor in front of him.

"Fine you can come, but you can't stay at my house," rubbing his arm, in hopes to calm the tension.

"Ok," he sighed out, still looking miserable, he sent a small smile my way, making me smile back, he stood up. "Thank you," he said.
"I'm sorry I made you feel like that Harry," I said sympathetically.
"It's ok, I'm coming now and I don't want you too change your mind," he said quickly, rushing to my bags, helping me pack so we could leave soon.
"Thanks."
"I wanna see where you grew up and see your parents, how they raised the kindest most beautiful girl ever," he sweetly smiled down at me.
"You calmed down a lot," I chuckled.
"I'm an easy guy, what can I say," he chuckled back.

I stepped away and zipped up my bag. "Is that everything?" He asked.
"Yep! Let's go," I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door and down to reception to return our room key.

We went back to his room and he grabbed himself a few of his things to sake with us.

We took a cab down to the airport heading back home. The love of my life right by my side but my husband waiting for me back home, New York here I come. All I could think about was Harry. Was he ok? Scott better not lay a hand on him.

Harry and I hand in hand, looking into each other eyes, as we waited for a flight so we could board, I don't know how exactly how to convince him to stay at a motel because of how stubborn and upset he gets.

"You know you have to stay at a motel right? You aren't staying at my house," I warned again.

"I don't know why but I'm going to respect your decision," he smiled at me.

"Thank you for understanding but I'll explain more once you get situated in New York," I squeezed his hand.

"There's more to the story! Wow."

"Of course, I didn't tell you everything," emphasising the everything because he barely knew anything about my life now.

"Just relax, everything will be alright and we can live with each other for the rest of our lives," I said firmly, I smiled his way, making sure he believed me. He slowly nodded, I could tell he was still unsure, but I couldn't say much more.

Bitting my tongue I thought of my parents and Harry. Hoping and praying they where alright, I was about to reunite with them again, thank god, after what felt like forever finally seeing them again and seeing that they weren't in trouble was what I looked forward to most.

In the end running away with the love of my life and my baby boy, my two Harry's, that's what I dreamt of ever since I met Harry.

----------

Woooo things are getting interesting again!
Hope everyone's enjoying it still!

-Chelsea x