12

As we listened to the intercom saying we could finally board our flight, I got a sudden feeling of pain. I didn't want to experience being around or near Scott ever again, I gave up on him as I left and now, knowing my worth, I never wanted to go back to him he didn't deserve me. Harry was the only man I wanted in my life, to love and hold onto forever and never let down, be by his side to love and support him in anything he does, the person I felt safe with. Feeling like I could open up to Harry and that was something Scott never gave me, he only gave me hope from the start and then the rest I felt was all pain and misery.

My hands shook rapidly in Harry's hands, he tugged at my arm, looking at me with a sympathetic and worried look.
"You're going to be alright baby," he whispered to me.

"I know, I'm just nervous," I said biting my lip and thinking of all the negative things that could easily happen when we arrive back in New York.

We sat down in our accommodation seats, obvious he was excited and giddy. I felt frozen in place not knowing what my plan was to get away from Scott or how to take Harry. My hopes where crushed and I felt worthless, just hoping to go in with high hopes and confidence was all I needed and I tried so hard to grasp those emotions but it was hard, knowing how Scott would react, he was much bigger and stronger than me. Yet I couldn't turn around now, as we took off, back too New York.

"You're shaking again, is everything ok? Why can't you just tell me what I'm getting into?" He pleaded, I was obviously nervous and feeling terrible because he could sense it. He was always good at reading my emotions.

"You're really persisting for this so I'm just gonna say it all now before it gets even more painful for you," u set straight, worry laced on his face, trying to figure out what I was going to say, what this secret was all about.

"Not long after getting home summer 1993, I fell in love all over again," I looked down feeling a punch of guilt, knowing I lied to him and kept this from him felt terrible.

"We fell so much in love, as I thought at the time. We got married," I started to sob, not wanting to look up at him, I didn't want to see how disappointed and upset he was.

I could hear his sniffles, he was crying, upset, I grabbed him in a tight hug and pleaded how sorry I was.

"But there's one more thing.." I trailed off, he deserved to know about my son, that's the whole point of this trip back too New York.

"I have a kid."

Finally having the courage too face Harry, seeing a gleam in his eye, I couldn't tell how he felt, he looked so distraught and yet Hope was evident in his eyes.

"Is it your husbands kid?"
"Yeah," I looked back down.
"What's their name? How old are they," he was intrigued obviously wanting the conversation wanting to be more positive.

"HIS name is Harry. My baby is 4," I smiled at him, trying to be more brave.

"Harry..." he trailed off into thought. I couldn't tell what emotion he was experiencing, blank face and staring straight ahead. "Why Harry? Is it because of me?"

"That's the thing, when I had him I completely forgot your name, only remembering the most amazing time of my life. At the time the name felt right, the name made me feel safe and it fits so well with him as well, as I think about it, I guess it was you who influenced it, my conscious always knew," I beamed, proud I truly never forgot about Harry.

"Wow, I don't know what to say besides I'm honoured, that means so much," he sat in shock, smiling back down at me, cupping my cheeks with his big hands, leaning in and kissing me sweetly in the lips.

"I love you so much," he stared as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you too Harold!"

We stared into each other's eyes frozen in place and just took in each other's beauty. He grabbed my hand outlining little shapes on the top of my hand, whispering to himself. Smiling up at him, my free hand landing on his thigh, running my fingers along his tiger tattoo, tracing over it carefully, admiring it like it was the most perfect piece of of art on the most perfect human.

My head was pounding and I felt dizzy. We waited for 2 hours to be boarded on our flight. So I was obviously tired. I yawned making Harry look at me a slight smile appeared.

"Tired huh?"
"Yeah," yawning again. " I think I'm just gonna take a nap, wake me up when we arrive."
"For sure, you just get some rest," brushing my hair through his fingers, I let out a slight moan, loving the feeling. He smirked and started to massage my head and playing with my hair even more. I lay down and eased into his touch, becoming even more tired.

Having the feeling of Harry in arms reach, touch me in such warm and safe places made me feel like a whole new person, like I was wanted and safe from all bad things in the world. I was so lucky to have in my life, no one could compare to this type of love I have for him, it was indescribable.

Slowly closing my eyes, feeling myself about to black out into a deep sleep. I leaned on Harry's should, feeling him sweetly kissing the top of my head repeatedly. Falling asleep, feeling right in Harry's arms, yet uncomfortable on these firm, hard plane chairs.

-----------

This was cute, yet an emotional rollercoaster.
I'm enjoying writing this book so much!
Hope everyone's enjoying it so far :)

-Chelsea x