Chapter 27

Ada Johnson's P. O. V

Smile continuously plastered on my face, I hum to myself gently as I hear the sound of Gregory thundering down the stairs. His footsteps echoing around the entirety of the empty house and my ears can even pick up the nearing of his body till he finally enters the kitchen.

The same smile plastered on my face grows tenfold as I feel a warm pair of arms wrapping around me, pulling me back into a muscular chest. Before I can snuggle further into his arms, I turn around with my hands placed on my his chest only to find it very bare, very naked and very very appealing to my hungry eyes. I nearly take a step back to marvel at the man's beauty in its entirety what with his muscle bound torso literally within touching distance and his abs almost begging me to lay my hands on them and relish in each and every curve. Be it with my hands or the tip of my tongue.

My own conscience is nearly taken aback with my thoughts as I glance up into his eyes, that same knowing mirth blatantly staring back at me. The blush on my cheeks is instantaneous and raging as I'm sure it reaches the tips of my ears due to the heat surrounded the expanse of my face.

"That's nice." I say lamely, my hands reaching up, lifting off of his skin before settling back on his chest once more. The awkwardness of my own actions hitting me full frontal all while he revels in my own fidgety state.

"Mmm. It really is nice." He says in a deep throat voice, his laughter barely concealed as he leans down, his lips latching onto my neck as he peppers the stretch of my throat with delicate kisses here and there. My awkwardness snaps away quicker than it appeared as a moan bubbles out of mouth and past my lips. The sensation of his own mouth tugging into a grin being felt on my skin as he enjoys watching me come undone. My hands dart to his firm well toned biceps as I clutch onto them as Gregory's lips find that one spot on my neck that has me almost shivering within his grasp completely till I'm nothing more than a useless mess.

"I-," I try clearing my throat to get the words to come out more audibly as I retry, "I was just about to cook something. You should really let go of me now so I can continue." I find strength to get that out while the man lifts his head out of the crook of my neck, that mischievous smirk plastered on his face as he shakes his head. Before I know it, I'm being tugged away from the kitchen counter till I'm pressed up against him completely.

"Jump." Is all he says in that husky voice of his. My mind takes a minute to process his words but when his own hands lean down towards my ass and squeezes, I act on instinct and of course it's to jump up till my legs are wrapped around his waist as his hands get a better firmer grip around my ass. I barely realise what's happening as I decide to throw all caution to the wind and instead let my hands run free. They seem to have a mind of their own as they move this way and that all while my lips simultaneously crash into his soft ones. The groan that releases him is enough to turn me into a frenzy as my tongue slips past his lips and my hands dart upwards so that my fingers can entangle themselves into his luscious locks that any living being with a sense of pride would be jealous of.

"You good?" He just about manages to ask me as he detaches his lips from mine, eyes slightly hesitant but legs moving me far away from the kitchen and in the direction of a certain set of stairs that lead to a room in particular. One such room that sends the warning bells off in my head but also send a delicious thrill to the limbs of my body.

All the man gets in reply as my mouth seeking his own once more till my own lips are tingling and bruising up with his. My eyes are closed as bliss encases me. My brain only slightly noting the fact that we are now heading up the stairs and somewhere into one of the rooms as I'm finally pushed up against a firm solid door, my back hitting it with a slight thud. The aggressive action in itself doesn't stop me but rather spurs my action on further as the tightness of my dress around my legs makes me irritated. The only solution coming to mind is for it to be removed or rather for someone to rip it off of me. That someone being this very man in front of me.