Chapter 32

Gregory William Maxwell's P. O. V

The entire a day the smile plastered on my face hasn't even wavered once as I train my eyes on her face before settling back in the car once more.

Ada's face is slightly flushed from the slight jog to the car with her brown eyes wide and full of mirth with slight crinkles by their sides. She leans forward so that she can peer in between the seats, eyes focused on our two paintings that have been fastened to the seats with the seatbelts just in case they jolt out of place.

"That was so much fun." She exclaims, voice filled with unbridled excitement as she finally looks up at me, our eyes meeting and automatically sending a chill of intense elation to run down my spine. "What?" She voices, still sounding excited but now slightly confuse since my gaze is still focused on her, with that same stupid smile on my face that won't die down no matter how hard I try.

"Nothing." I say with a shrug of my shoulders, the grin betraying me full force causing Ada to snort in amusement at my false words. The slight snort takes me aback as I hear it so rarely, the sound like music to my words but probably her own mortifications as she slaps a hand to her mouth, face flushing a gorgeous red that appeals to me massively.

"Oh God." Ada gasps out, voice shaking with barely concealed laughter. Unable to help myself at that point, my own laugh escapes my lips as my shoulders start to shake with the intensity. Her own eyes narrowing with each shake of my shoulders before she ends up with simply shaking her head in dismay at my actions.

"You're so cute when you do that." I voice out, her face relaxing from the mock scowl that wasn't threatening at all and for some reason reminds me of a rabbit trying to look hostile. That's what she is;

Ada Johnson, my little hostile bunny.

"I had a really nice time." Ada continues, though this time, in a whisper almost as if she's scared to disrupt the light atmosphere around us. The smile on my face turns wistful as I reach out till my hand reaches the soft smooth surface of her cheek before cupping it.

"It's not over just yet." I whisper back in an equally slow voice, her tone and lightness taking effect over me as a sigh parts her lips, grin coming back into her face and lighting up its entirety once more. I don't let her say anything else as I lean forward till my lips place themselves directly on hers, relishing the feel of how they slot together perfectly. The both of us don't rush the action, simply taking it slow as we kiss slowly, taking our time as we continue to kiss. One of my hands goes to the back of her neck, holding her in place firmly as I tilt my head to get a better grip on her mouth while my other hand reaches down till our fingers intertwine together. Just as my tongue takes on a mind of its own and tries to slither it's way passed her lips, do I snap out of the enchanting trance she's put me in as I lean back but not before placing another round of lingering kisses against her soft supple lips.

Her pearly grin as she too leans back nearly takes my breath away and I find my breath hitching in the back of my throat. Unable to help myself, I find my own body leaning forward just once more, inching closer till I place one last kiss on her lips and then rubbing my nose against her small one in a slow Eskimo kiss.

Pulling away, I go to start the car but stop when Ada lets out a slow gasp. Eyebrows furrowed, I look at her worriedly as she looks in her seat and starts patting the pockets of her jeans.

"What's wrong," I ask urgently as she finally looks up at me.

"I can't find my phone." She mumbles before glancing at the studio where my eyes dart to as well.

"It might have fallen in the car. Let me call it." I say quickly as I pull my own phone from the key holder in the car, quickly finding Ada's contact before pressing the call area.