ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Time skip...

Today is saturday so there is not anything much to do. Taehyun decided to water the plants outside with Beomgyu's help since their plants looks dead.

"Hurry up turn on the hose" Beomgyu complained

"Wait its hard to turn" Taehyun tried turning on the hose's grip.

"Move aside" Beomgyu turned on the hose that made it dance and spray water everywhere.

Taehyun quickly took the hose and watered the plants. They were soaking went and unlucky for them today was cold so they have to quickly finish.

Students who were walking to their dorms looked at them with a weirded expression.

The two got embarrassed since which dumbo will go out their home and water their plants wet?

Chaeryeong went outside to throw out the trash and saw the boys standing there wet.

Taehyun awkwardly waved at her and she waved and smiled a bit.

"Woah good for you" Beomgyu said looking at Chaeryeong re-entering their dorm.

"You'll get your chance" Taehyun replied chuckling while watering their plants.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Later that day...₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Beomgyu went outside to throw their trash and saw his neighbor Ryujin struggling carrying her bags groceries. Of course the boy didn't want to loose a chance talking to the girl.

He threw the trash bag up in the air and went to her."Let me help" He smiled taking the bag from Ryujin.

"No I'm fine" She said pulling it back

"I insist" He said pulling it again, they kept on pulling the paper bag that made it broke. Releasing every single piece of grocery on the floor.

"Oops sorry" his eyes widen

"Get the heck away from me" She threw the broken paper bag at him and walked in their door.

"Don't mind her she's just really grumpy today"Chaeryeong said sitting at their door step while eating some peanuts.

"O-okay... this is the first time i heard you and her talk" Beomgyu scratched his head

"Were not that silent to the point we cant speak now please leave our lawn before she throws things out her window"Chaeryeong said pointing at window above as flying items came down.

She kept on throwing down paper balls towards the boy as Beomgyu tried to doge all of it.

"Nice talking bai" Beomgyu rushed to their dorm and while running to  Ryujin was still at it throwing the paper balls after him.

"Why did you take so long?" Taehyun asked looking at Beomgyu panting.

"I was about to help Ryujin but i broke her paper bag with her groceries in it and she's mad" Beomgyu said fast

"Okay.... Anyways don't forget the dishes" Taehyun pointed at the sink leaving Beomgyu standing inside the foyer.

"Fine" He said marching into the kitchen

Taehyun went up to his room and read a book by his window. While reading he heard a thud from the window and saw a paper plane stuck.

He took it and unfolded it, reading what is written made him smile....