ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

When Taehyun was reading the note he smiled because of what Chaeryeong had written.

'i have left some brownies at your door to say sorry for Ryujin trashing your dorm front with paper balls hope you enjoy it! PS: please return the container'

"Why are you smiling there like an idiot? Anyways someone left brownies at our door" Beomgyu looked at his friend with a weird look

"Where is it?" Taehyun asked

"At the bathroom.. Where the heck would you think it is? Obviously at the kitchen" Beomgyu slammed his door walking away.

As he got to the kitchen there was only slice left at the container. "Wow thanks for leaving me some" Taehyun said sarcastically.

"Your welcome" Beomgyu licked his fingers.

"Since you ate it all your going to return the container" Taehyun said which made Beomgyu stand up.

"Complain and you'll do the all the laundry for a week" Taehyun handed the container

"I swe— fine" he said and walked to the door holding the container as if he's a person selling girl scout cookies for sale.

"Beomgyu wait!" Taehyun said trying to stop the boy from walking.

"if its an insult save it" He continued walking.

"I was about to say there chocolate on your teeth" Taehyun facepalmed his face, while Beomgyu was walking across the street.

At least he could say he had tried to tell him but he was to caught up of thinking if its an insult or not.

Taehyun shook his head and decide making a response to Chaeryeong's plane. He shot it at her window but unlucky enough she wasn't there to see it...

ᗷᗴOᗰᘜY'
~ + * + ~

I was walking down the street to give the container back. I rang the bell and Ryujin answered it hehe here's another chance given.

"What?" She said emotionless

"I want to return your container" I smiled, but she burst out laughing at me non stop i couldn't figure out why.

She was out of breath but she calmed down.

"Thanks for a good laugh weirdo"Ryujin took the container from me and closed the door.

I was confused why she kept laughing i rushed back to the dorm seeing Taehyun washing the dishes.

"Hyun Ryujin kept on laughing and idk why is there something i said wrong" i asked

"Its not about what ever you said check the mirror" Taehyun laughed, i took out my phone and noticed there was chocolate at my teeth.

"How dare you not tell me" I said that made Taehyun laugh harder.

"I was about to say it but you said save it" He kept laughing.

"That was humiliating" I walked to my room and slammed the door. I just scrolled to my social media to calm me but then a sound came from my window.

I took the paper plane and looked at it. Is this a sign? UwU?

"Before talking to someone check your mirror" I smiled then noticed it was Taehyun's hand writing.

DANG IT KANG TAEHYUN! I crumpled the paper and decided to just take an afternoon nap...