ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - ᴛᴡᴏ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Beomgyu slammed himself on to his bed mad at what he did to Ryujin. Thinking that she'll probably hate him.

Until he heard a thud from his window, Beomgyu stood up and ran to his window opening it.

He quickly opened the paper plane and read it.

Used to it anyways don't need to say sorry lol B̸u̸t̸ i̸ h̸a̸d̸ m̸y̸ h̸o̸p̸e̸s̸ u̸p̸ t̸h̸o̸u̸g̸h̸ now go to bed and don't worry about it Choi.

Beomgyu raised his eyebrows because some words seemed to be erased. He tried to see what was the words that had been erased.

But Ryujin scribbled it out too good. Even though Ryujin responded it wasn't enough for him and looked over his guitar.

Beomgyu's face lit up as he thought of an idea and grabbed his guitar. He went down the stairs and was greeted by the one and only Taehyun.

"Woah where are you going at 10 pm Beomgyu Choi?" Taehyun said who was reading a book inside the kitchen.

"Your still awake?" Beomgyu looked at the boy standing there wearing matching animal printed pajama's and slippers.

"No I'm sleeping" Taehyun sarcastically replied

"Your not going anywhere" Taehyun stopped him from getting any further out the door.

"Move aside"Beomgyu tried to make his way outside.

"Not moving aside until i give you a lecture i promised"Taehyun said.

Beomgyu groaned as he sat down on the couch as Taehyun stood there wearing his animal slippers crossing his arms. Beomgyu chuckled looking at his slippers.

"I didn't call you to make fun of my slippers now why did ditch Ryujin?"He asked in a serious tone.

"I didn't ditch her practically i just lost track of time"Beomgyu replied.

"Really.. you got out of the dorm by four so that means your walking like a grandma?"Taehyun looked at him with this stern expression.

"I had to help someone and she begged me to come with her to the food street and told me its just a minute walk from the cafe but turns out two streets away"Beomgyu explained.

"Even though helping people are nice you can't go out with two people at a time Beomgyu"Taehyun shook his head in disappointment.

"I know and that was a mistake..."Beomgyu sighed.

"Next time don't double date someone since your only destined with one person that you'll end up with"

"Ryujin and i were not going to date- I over heard you talking to yourself months ago about liking Ryujin from the start now better say sorry to her" Beomgyu nodded his head to what Taehyun said.

"I will in my way" He again picked up his guitar and made his way to the door.

"Where are you going anyways?"Taehyun faced him with his arms still folded.

"To their dorm and apologize"

"Ohh i know what are you going to do... Ill watch from my room good luck" Taehyun patted Beomgyu's back before going upstairs.

Beomgyu walked over to the other side of the road. It was late and people are asleep, He found a pebble and threw it at Ryujin's window.

But to response. He called her name but nothing again...He called her name louder and Ryujin came to the window and closed her curtains.

YᑌᒍI'
~ + * + ~

I was watching movies since for some reason i can't sleep. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth as i heard something from my window.

I peeked a bit and oh is Choi, i didn't mind him and continued to brush my teeth. Until he keeps on calling my name.

Does this boy ever know how to shut up?

I went over to the window and closed my curtains. No more boys for today sheesh, I was getting ready to sleep as i heard guitar strums coming outside and singing.

I carefully opened the window seeing him there standing while playing his guitar singing an acoustic version of Sorry by Justin Bieber.

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies.

I hope I don't run out of time, could
someone call a referee?

Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes
maybe once or twice.

By once or twice I mean maybe a couple
of hundred times.

So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem,
oh myself tonight.

Cause I just need one more shot at
second chances.

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?

Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?

Yeah, I know that I let you down

Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

"Is it too late to say sorry now Shin Ryujin?" He stopped playing his guitar and looked at my window.

"I said I'm fine and used to it you don't have to say sorry Choi"I crossed my arms.

"I don't believe you Shin anyways i wanted to say sorry for not showing up earlier" Beomgyu bowed as i looked at him doing so.

"And i also understand if you don't want to talk to me at school anymore or anywhere"He added.

"Why wouldn't i talk to you anymore? Its just a stupid dinner anyways not a big deal" I said as he just slowly nodded his head.

"I guess i should head back now since i might have disturbed you"He got ready to leave as i got some weird ass nerve to ask him to stay.

"Wait please sing another song" I smiled stopping him from leaving.

"Anything for you"He started playing his guitar again and sang. After two more songs i felt sleepy his voice is like a lullaby.

"Sorry to bother your moment but Beomgyu its about to hit midnight and its better to head back to your dorm, just continue your moment next time"
Chaeryeong interrupted from her bedroom opening her window.

"Oh sorry"Beomgyu scratched his head while softly chuckling.

"Well..Good night Ryujin" He smiled at me before leaving finally.

I closed my window and jumped into my bed happily. What is happening to you Ryujin? Better stop that feelings its not good for you. But he seems different from the rest...