ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

The students gathered on the school grounds early for the bazaar. As the teachers fixed some few things up also. By 8:30 everyone including parents gathered to the stage waiting for the principal.

"Good morning everyone, welcome to the school's charity bazaar! As announced before 80% of the raised money will be given to the children's hospital as the rest is for the students to keep... I hope you have a pleasant day ahead thank you" The principal spoke as everyone went to their booths.

Parents and Outsiders are allowed to enter the school grounds since the bazaar is a community program to help children hospitals. Some opened up food booths, some preformed on the stage and many more.. Some even just didn't care about their booth and went around.

"Hi welcome to the face painting booth what would you like?"Chaeryeong smiled at the little girl.

"Tell her what you want" The child's mom looked at her.

"I see your shy.. Its okay just point it out so we can paint it"Chaeryeong showed her examples.

"That one" The girl pointed at a butterfly.

"Okay then what is your favorite color?"

"Pink and Purple"

"Im just going to get the paint and wear some gloves ill be back in a minute"Chaeryeong pointed at the back using her thumb and smiled.

"Wow Chaeryeong is getting along with that kid" Yiren said to Ryujin who was busy eating.

"She likes kids.. Well i don't, they throw some ridiculous tantrums sometimes"

"Im back! Lets get started" Chaeryeong placed down the face paint on the table as she start to paint on the kids face.

"Lets look around for a bit while Chaeryeong is busy doing that" Ryujin and Yiren left the booth and started to look around.

"Lemonade and Pretzels that sounds good and I'm starving" Ryujin made her way to the stand.

"We just started... its literally just been 15 minutes and your starving?"

"Of course! I only ate a pancake this morning since we have to rush"

"Just hurry up"

After getting Ryujin's second breakfast they finally looked around the field. They heard children cheering and looked over to see it was Jeong-in's booth and he was sitting on the chair above water.

"You can do this!"

"Let him drown"

"Yeah! Drown him!"

The kids cheered for their friend as Jeong-in heard what they were saying.

"How dare you little children! You know this is only 4ft and you all can possibly drown except me since I'm taller than all of you"Jeong-in shouted.

"Just throw the ball so the dude will drown and shut up" The kid looked at his friend as he shot the ball at the target.

"2 balls left" Beomgyu said as the kid tried again but failed.

"3rd time is a charm" Beomgyu tried to encourage the kid.

"Mind if i try?Will get the target trust me" Yiren approached the kid who was ready to throw the ball.

"And what if you don't?" He crossed his arms.

"Then ill buy you ice cream"

"Deal lady"