ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ғᴏᴜʀ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Its Monday so it means back to regular classes. After an enjoyable trip regular class will now resume for the last 2 months of the school year. As everyone entered the campus it seems odd.

Trash was everywhere, food spills wasn't cleaned and the school smells rotten. It seems like it wasn't cleaned for days. Entering the classroom even looked worse from the outside. Tables weren't aligned and something smells spoilt.

Everyone went to their desks and waited for Ms.Maeng to arrive. As she did Ms.Maeng was greeted by unpleasant aroma of the classroom.

"Why does the classroom smells like this?" She asked her students. "I don't know if its the room or all of you" Ms.Maeng joked.

"Ms! Why does the school look like trash even though it is..." One boy said.

"I don't know but we really need to clean up"

"Everyone move your desk on the side and can some boys get the mops? And dustpans?" Ms.Maeng made everyone move their desk

"I heard the janitors were on strike because of the low pay they get every month"

"Can they at least clean the campus before they left?"

"I mean they have a point of leaving... Cleaning a big campus and gets a paycheck lower than usual one is a big shame"

"Can school be cancelled? mold isn't good for our health"

The students chattered with each other, Few of the boys carried the mops and dustpans into the room as everyone got to cleaning.

Ms. Maeng was still bothered by that unpleasant smell. She tried to trace where the stink was coming from, She checked every drawer and shelf in the room but failed to find what is causing the smell.

Until she walked pass one of her students desks....

The schools desks has their own compartments to store the students materials. But often times they leave trash inside and never bother to throw it out.

Ms.Maeng approached the table covering her nose as she lifted up the table as more stink was released.

Everyone covered their noses to prevent smelling it. Ms.Maeng lifted up a plastic bag inside of it is a old beef sandwhich with cheese, lettuce, ketchup, egg and mustard, a whole complete meal...

"Who sits on this desk?" Jeong-in realized it was the lunch his mother gave him 2 weeks ago before the trip even happened. He tried to hide behind his classmates as Ms.Maeng noticed.

"Jeong-in is this yours?" She approached the boy covering her nose as he nodded.

"Well since this is yours please do the pleasure and throw it outside" Jeong-in grabbed the plastic and ran outside screaming from its smelly smell.

"We'll not have a discussion today and instead clean up your classroom.. Everyone get cleaning supplies and clean up"

Everyone took cleaning supplies and started to clean up. After 30 mins of scrubbing the classroom its almost done it just need a few more scrubbing until its pleasant to the eyes again but just don't look at he hallways.

"Yah Ryujin! Did you notice that Beomgyu keeps on looking at you?" Yiren said sweeping the floor

"Maybe your eyes is twitching"Ryujin replied.

"I can clearly see it look his looking at you again"

"You must like him that's why you keep on noticing"Ryujin said not paying attention.

"I have a different taste in guys besides he is reserved for you"

"You know what its better to close your mouth before i spray this kleenex on you" Ryujin glared.

"Hmph! Im just trying to get you with him" Yiren flipped her hair.

"Didn't you hear what i said" Ryujin looked at Yiren as she looked scared and sweep the floor quickly.

Minju stood up on one of the desks to clean the top windows of the classroom. The tables aren't that stable enough to carry someones weight so Ms.Maeng got a bit worried.

"Minju you might get injured" Ms. Maeng said.

"i can do this Ms. Maeng don't worry" She smiled.

"Okay then... And can someone be behind her just incase she falls? How about Beomgyu your the nearest" Ms. Maeng pointed to the boy.

"Ms. Maeng your making me psycho!" Yiren mumbled as Ryujin tapped her head with the Kleenex bottle.

"Be quiet" Ryujin shushed

"But my ship- say that one more time ill literally spray this on you" Ryujin cuts Yiren off.

"What are you both doing? instead of admiring both of them continue cleaning" Chaeryeong approached the two girls.

"She's the one admiring them not me" Ryujin sprayed the tables and wiped them.

"Need help throwing out that dirty water?" Taehyun asked Chaeryeong who was holding a tub of dirty water.

"I can do this by myself but thanks for asking"

"Ill come with you throw it out" they both left the classroom to refill the tub with cleaning water.

"Whats with those two" Yiren looked at them as they went out the door.

"Idk after their 'magical ferris wheel ride' they keep on talking with each other" Ryujin replied as they heard a small squeal making them shift their gaze

Minju slipped from the table and fell making Beomgyu catch her since Ms.Maeng asked him to guard her incase she falls.

Beomgyu scanned Minju to see if she was alright. The girl looked at him as Beomgyu looked at her too. Suddenly the class started making noises.

"You all right Minju?" Ms.Maeng approached them as Minju quickly got off Beomgyu.

"Yup thanks to him" She bowed at Beomgyu saying thank you.

"Beomgyu-ah you didn't tell me you like Minju"

"Yeah you didn't tell us!"

"Visual with visual equals to death"

"BEOMGYU LIKES MINJU ITS CONFIRMED"

"Ngah.. He technically was told to catch her"

The class started to be chaotic and loud shipping and disagreeing with each other.

"No Beomgyu likes Ryujin" Yiren shouted but luckily Ryujin covered her loud mouth.

"What are you doing?" Ryujin looked at her.

"Telling the whole class who to ship idling idiot!"

"Aish just close your mouth"

I mean is Yiren right? Does Beomgyu like Ryujin or Minju?