ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Few days later...
day before the year end trip...

"Remember please do not forget to bring mosquito lotion, Mask if needed and first aid. We don't want anyone to get sick or be injured during the end year trip" Ms.Maeng smiled at her students.

Ms.Maeng is the only teacher who you can approach without being scared to death. She's the most caring teacher in their division that's why they're lucky to have her as their advisor.

"Can we bring pillows to the bus?" Jeong-in raised his hand.

"Neck pillows are allowed" She replied nodding her head to his question.

"Where are we going anyways this year?" One boy asked.

"To Jeju island! There is tons of stuff to do there and you guys can finally put down those cellphone screens and enjoy good old nature" She stacked her books and stored it on the shelf.

"Its a overnight trip right?" The girl sitting infront asked.

"Yes, that's why make sure to have your parents or guardians phone numbers incase anything happens" Ms. Maeng fixed her glasses

"And also tomorrow everyone should be here by 5:30 AM if you come to school pass that time I'm not sure you'll catch the bus going to the dock" Ms. Maeng added as the bell rang.

"See you tomorrow everyone" She smiled leaving the classroom.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At Ryujin's and Chaeryeong's
Dorm 6:30 PM ₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Chaeryeong and Ryujin started getting ready for the trip. Ryujin finished first and just watched netflix on her computer.

"Your done? Well that's fast"Chaeryeong placed down a pair of neatly folded pajama's on Ryujin's bed.

"How are you not done? Its an overnight trip not  a month trip" Ryujin said with her eyes still diverted to her computer screen.

"Your not even done your bag is a mess" Chaeryeong saw Ryujin's bag with all the clothes on top of it laying on the floor.

"Ill just fix it later" She closed her laptop

"I heard there is a 24 hour fair beside where are we going to stay at" Chaeryeong started folding Ryujin's messy clothes.

"Let me help with that" Ryujin stood up and started helping fold her clothes.

"Why are you bringing three jackets? Wouldn't it be heavy to carry?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I just want to" Ryujin shrugged and stuffed the jackets inside her bag.

"Okay then... Ill finish packing up my bag" Chaeryeong stood up left Ryujin's room to continue packing her own stuff.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At Beomgyu at Taehyun's dorm
4:00 AM ₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Taehyun woke up first bright and early and took a bath, After that he changed into his clothes and went to knock on Beomgyu's room.

"Beomgyu are you awake?" He knocked but no reply.

"Beomgyu?" He knocked again until he heard heavy snoring.

"Wake up its 4:15" Taehyun went in Beomgyu's room seeing him sleeping deeply hugging his ryan doll. A toy Beomgyu carries around with.

"Can't you hear me" Taehyun shook his sleeping friend

"Mom what are you doing here?" Beomgyu opened his eyes a bit while Taehyun widen his hearing what he said.

"Im not your mom" He burst out laughing.

"Mom get out of my room" He pushed Taehyun away.

"No and wake up" Taehyun slapped his face a bit but he didn't respond then he saw a cup of water beside his friend's bed and decided to splash it across his face.

"Rise and shine boy lets go" Beomgyu stood up from his bed awake finally and went to the bathroom.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Highschool Bus Lane
5:10 Am ₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Its an early morning for the students as everyone waited for the bus to arrive. Ms.Maeng checked their attendance while waiting.

"I bet this year would be fun" Yiren said to one of their classmates.

"I don't expect anything" Ryujin hugged her neck pillow.

"For once can you enjoy yourself?" Chaeryeong looked at Ryujin.

"I would but I'm too lazy" She turned her back and drifted to sleep immediately.

"Before anyone enters the bus the seating arrangement is alternate genders. And some students will stay at the foldable seats on the aisle" Ms. Maeng announced.

"Please line up by gender" She raised her hand as everyone lined up.

The bus door opened and she pointed where each one of them will seat. After filling up the regular bus seats some students will have to seat on the foldable chairs. Since Ryujin has no seat yet Ms. Maeng let her seat on the foldable chairs.

"Is everyone ready for departure?" Ms. Maeng asked her students as they all said yes.