ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Taehyun and Beomgyu was riding their bikes to school and was welcomed by Minju by the front entrance.

"Hi i was wondering if you guys wanted to come at my exclusive event tomorrow? If you'd come please wear formal clothing and you may bring extra people but...."She paused for a moment.

"Please bring people who has class... and unlike"Minju looked at Chaeryeong and Ryujin who was standing by the water fountain.

"Not really their kinda cool and plus i think they have class" Beomgyu said

"Whateverr you say... ill see you tomorrow i guess" She waved good bye and walked away

"Lets go to class?" Taehyun puts his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder as the boy nodded.

As they arrived 10 minutes early there were only two students in there who was  Yiren and Jeong-in fighting each other.

"Hi guysss" Beomgyu said that made them stop

"Oh heyyyyy were just talking ya know friend stuff" Yiren said nodding her head covering up the fact they fought each other.

"Yeah friend stuff like hitting me with a 5 inch thick history book!" Jeong-in glared rubbing his head

"Shut up! Foxy!"Yiren mocked Jeong-in with her arms folded as she noticed the invite Beomgyu was holding.

"i see your invited to Minju's party tomorrow just to give you advice, don't do anything stupid because every time she holds one it always ends up in a disaster" Yiren explained to the two as Chaeryeong and Ryujin came in.

"Chaeryeong i wanted to give these cookies i bought exchange for the brownies you gave the other day" Taehyun handed it out as they accidentally touch hands for the first time...

"Thanks" She softly said

"Hey Ryujin thanks for the first aid kit" Beomgyu smiled at her

"No problem i guess" She puts her bag down

"Want to sit with us at lunch?" He asked the girl who was not looking at him

"I guess that's a yes" He smiled once again as the other students came in along with Ms. Maeng.

"Good morning class please bring out your english books and notebooks" Ms. Maeng said

—— ☁︎︎ ——

At lunch.....₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

The cafeteria was busy as hell today the tables were crowded and noisy. They were about to head out until Jeong-in waves at them to come where he was sitting.

"All here alone?" Taehyun asked walking near the boy.

"Nahh Yiren is getting my food, look here she comes" Jeong-in pointed at her struggling carrying two trays of food.

"Here's your food and your change" She slid the tray across the table and threw his wallet on his head.

"Do you mind if we joined your table? everything seemed full" Beomgyu asked

"Yeah sure thing! Ryujin, Chaeryeong sit beside me" Yiren patted the empty spaces at the bench she was seating on.

"What you guys want to eat? Our treat" Taehyun smiled

"No its okay we can buy food" Chaeryoung said

"We'll pay" Taehyun insisted

"No we- Just let him buy your food at least"
Jeong-in munched on his sand which cutting Chaeryeong off.

"Okay so what would you like?"