ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - sᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Friday 2:30 PM
Campus Field

Today everyone is given 1/2 hour to set up their booths for tomorrow. It will be opened for 8 hours straight and the booth who gets the most costumers will be given a special prize.

Everyone got to work since last year the prizes was pretty useful. They give out food or school supplies that helps the students save up.

"What are you doing? There will be three chairs here and three over there" Minju pointed.

Minju's booth always gets tons of customers since her ideas are great. For the past 2 years she won constantly with her friends because of her amazing booth ideas.

"I see your booth is almost done" Ms. Maeng approached their booth admiring the decorations.

"Yes Ms. Maeng its ready I'm excited" She smiled

"What does your booth do anyways?"

"Well a student will come to us and ask us to pull someone random or someone they like and get their fake wedding here"

"Ohh but there will be no priests right? Y'all are underage" Ms. Maeng chuckled.

"Of course but if you want i'll call my uncle?" Minju joked making Ms. Maeng laugh before moving on.

"Your doing okay there I.N?" Ms. Maeng asked I.N who was seating on a foldable chair above water.

"Of course Ms. Maeng watch this, BEOMGYU THROW THE BALL" I.N shouted as Beomgyu threw the ball at the target making Jeong-in fall into the water pit.

Ms. Maeng flinched as the water sprayed everywhere."You sure this is safe?"

"Yes Ms. Maeng I also made sure that nothing will go wrong" Taehyun smiled.

After Ms. Maeng checked everyones booth she took a seat with the other teachers looking after the students.

"I miss being young" Ms. Wendy watch her students set up.

"Same here being old sucks" Mr. Lim took a sip of his water.

"This is not a problem for Ms. Maeng she is just freshly graduated" Ms. Lien looked over at Ms. Maeng as the other teachers nodded.

"They should enjoy being young"

"Yeah and i remember those problematic high school couples sheesh" Mr. Daniel said as the teachers chuckled.

The teachers continued talking as everyone finally finished preparing their booths.

"Okay everyone great job! Please be here by 8:30 since the bazaar will start at 9" Mr. Lim shouted as everyone got ready to leave.

"We'll win the award tomorrow for sure" Jeong-in bragged.

"Okay who cares about school supplies?" Yiren rolled her eyes.

"Well i do..." Taehyun said

"Understandable smarty"