ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"So where are we going tonight?" Beomgyu asked the girl who still can't process over what he said.

"I don't know?... You pick"

"Lets just go to the cafe then.. near the arcade 6:00 pm don't be late" He smiled

"Okay" Ryujin smiled back

The girls entered their dorm as Yiren and Chaeryeong excitedly looked at Ryujin. Since its been long time Ryujin went on a date..

"Ahh i love to do make overs" Yiren placed her hands on Ryujin's shoulder.

"Ill just wear pants and a t-shirt and to remind you its just a friendly dinner.. Not a date.."

"Lets pretend i didn't hear anything... Anyways where is your closet?" Yiren made her way to Ryujin's closet and pulled out a dress that Ryujin never wears.

"Im not wearing that"

"How about this one?" She pulled out another option as Ryujin shook her head

"This one?"

"Oh how about this one"

"I don't do dresses.. ill just wear this one" Ryujin took out faded pants and red striped T-shirt

"What- never mind we'll just do your make up"
Yiren pulled out her makeup bag from her backpack.

"I don't wear makeup-" Ryujin pushed Yiren's hand away from her face.

"Here use this"Chaeryeong handed mascara, eyeliner and just semi-tinted lipgloss.

"Why are y'all trying to dress me up like I'm going to a dance when its just for dinner at a cafe" Ryujin said as Chaeryeong was applying lipgloss on her lips.

"Don't ask me"Chaeryeong closed the lipgloss tube.

"My Ryujin is growing up fast" Yiren faced Ryujin at the mirror.

"Better not be late and go"Chaeryeong gave Ryujin her bag and pushed her out the door.

"But its 4:30- Earlier the better" Yiren shut the door in Ryujin's face.

"Why did i agree to do this?" Ryujin mumbled to herself as she made her way to the cafe.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile...
At the boys dorm

—— ☁︎︎ ——

"Pay me my two dollars baaaack" Jeong-in sang following Beomgyu around the dorm.

"Wait! I'm finding my cologne"

"Waaaow you put cologne i can't smell it"

"What do you expect me to do while your gone?" Taehyun crossed his arms.

"I don't know read a book like what you usually do" Beomgyu sprayed cologne to Taehyun's face.

"Ew whats that? Your grandmothers perfume?" Taehyun waved his hand to remove the smell.

"No.. But my grandma bought it for me and it will be a waste if i don't use it"

"Make sure you don't leave a bad impression, if you do she might never everrr go out with you anymore" Jeong-in said

"Why would i do something stupid?" Beomgyu looked at both of them.

"Because you do something stupid... Sometimes... Maybe everyday...." Taehyun chuckled.