ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Ryujin sat alone inside the living room staring at the tv blankly. And didn't notice she keeps on getting notifications. The girl spent her time waiting for Chaeryeong to comeback.

"Thanks for helping carry these grocery bags inside" A voice coming from the door said

"No problem i'll go now"

Ryujin stood up to see Chaeryeong dragging heavy paper bags filled with food.

"So how was dinner?Had fun?"Chaeryeong placed down the bag.

"Yep! Had fun eating alone..." Ryujin said as Chaeryeong looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Got ditched again hahahahaha i love my life" Ryujin laughed with a hint of sadness in her tone. Chaeryeong looked at her worried.

"Ryu... Want to talk about it?"Chaeryeong continued observing her friend who was sitting down the island stool shaking her head. 

"There is nothing to talk about anyways... Wasted my time..."Ryujin placed on a fainted smile.

"Ill go to bed" Ryujin added as she left her friend standing at the kitchen.

Chaeryeong who was worried for Ryujin went over to the dorm across the street and readied to confront the boy. She knocked at the door but no answer she knocked again no answer.

"Taehyun? Beomgyu?" Chaeryeong called as someone finally opened the door. Taehyun opened the door and was surprised to see Chaeryeong outside their dorm at this certain hour.

"Chaeryeong what brings you here?" Taehyun asked while holding onto the door frame.

"I need to speak to Beomgyu"Chaeryeong replied hoping to have a word with the boy.

"He's still not here i'll call him but for now come inside" Taehyun opened the door for her as Chaeryeong entered the dorm.

Taehyun took out his phone and tried to get a hold of Beomgyu. He tried many times but failed to get him on call.

"He's not answering his phone.. Anyways not to be nosy but what are you going to tell him anyways?"

"He didn't show up for dinner and Ryujin had to wait hours for him and didn't even bother to show up"Chaeryeong manage to say calmly even though its bothering her a lot.

"But he texted me and said he is eating with someone look" Taehyun showed Chaeryeong a text message from 6:25 pm.

"Ryujin said he didn't show up"

"But who could Beomgyu possibly be with? I mean he wouldn't let go of a chance to eat with his crush" Taehyun said as he realize that he slipped out on the last two words.

"He likes Ryujin?"Chaeryeong widen her eyes processing what she heard from the boy.

"Ever since..."Taehyun replied with a nod, there was no escape anyways since he practically exposed him.

"Then why did he ditch her?"Chaeryeong tilted her head to the side looking for an answer. 

"I don't know..."Taehyun shook his head.

The two talked more as they both decided to hear both sides of the story first before judging. Taehyun put on his slippers and went to the girls dorm.

Chaeryeong led him upstairs to Ryujin's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Ryu open up" Chaeryoung called while knocking.