ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴏɴᴇ

note : Please know that some places they visited or mentioned may not really exist in real life :>

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

"Is everyone ready to go?" Ms Maeng asked the students as they responded with a yes.

"Okay then" Ms Maeng sat in front beside one teacher who will help accompany them along the trip.

Ryujin was seating beside Taehyun and Chaeryeong who was on the left side while Beomgyu with Minju on the right side. So Ryujin was stuck in the middle of them. How... fascinating...

"Ryujin want some?" Taehyun held a bag of chips in front of the girl.

"No I'm good" She declined the offer.

"Beomgyu lets take a photo"Minju called the boy who was distracted with something or maybe someone...

"Yeah sure" He looked towards the camera and posed  

"Heart sign" Minju held out half a heart as Beomgyu did finger hearts

"Complete the heart sign like this" Minju placed down her phone and took his hand making a full heart.

"There" She took tons of photos with him.

After a couple of minutes their bus arrived at the dock and is about to board the ferry that will bring them to their destination. The ferry takes about 30 minutes to 4 hours based on google. After leaving the dock Chaeryeong and Ryujin went to the front seeing the deep blue water.

"Chaeryeong you don't look good" Ryujin said looking at her friend.

"Im sea sick" She covered her mouth.

"Then why did you went out here?" Ryujin said and brought her back inside and gave water.

"Thanks" She wiped her mouth.

As they reached their destination the class took a shuttle to their hotel. Ms.Maeng handed out their room keys 3 people per room.

"Im roommates with you guys" Yiren grabbed on her backpack as she approached Ryujin and Chaeryeong.

"Nice" Chaeryeong smiled.

"Im room 1569 how about yours?" Taehyun asked Jeong-in who was beside him.

"The same as you" He showed his room key to Taehyun.

"Hello fellow idiots I'm your roommate also" Beomgyu threw his arms around their heads

"Everyone lets all head to your assigned rooms and meet me back here before lunch" Ms. Maeng shouted as all of her students gathered their stuff

Entering their room Ryujin, Yiren and Chaeryeong was welcomed with a comfy minimalistic modern styled two bed bedroom with a foldable couch bed.

[imagine this is their room 😂]

"This is amazing" Chaeryeong dropped her bag on the floor admiring the room.

"Before we all unpack lets talk about bed assignments" Yiren stopped both of them from moving.

"Ill take the couch bed it looks comfy" Ryujin said and laid down on the gray couch.

"Okay then.. Chaeryeong choose a bed" Yiren looked at Chaeryeong.

"Ill just take left bed" She pointed.

"And that leaves me with the right" Yiren said as she went to her bed.

They unpacked their stuff and took a short rest before heading down for lunch. Ryujin scrolled on her phone while Yiren chatted with Chaeryeong.

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile... ₊˚ˑ༄

—— ☁︎︎ ——

Meanwhile the boys were a mess choosing which bed they should occupy. Their room was the same design along with everyone. The teachers was the only one who had the hotel suite with a loft.

"Since I'm the oldest here i get to choose first" Jeong-in said to both of them

"No the smartest should choose first" Beomgyu looked over to Taehyun

"Why me? Ill just take what option is left" Taehyun replied

"Okay Okay chill my dudes! Lets just do rock paper scissors and the winner will choose first" Jeong-In sorted out the problem

"That is the first sensible thing that came from your mouth" Beomgyu looked at the boy as Jeong-in slapped his back.

They did rock paper scissors as Taehyun won the first round.. Then Jeong-in so Beomgyu lost the game.

"Okay Taehyun won he gets to choose first" Jeong-in crossed his arms.

"Ill just take that one" He placed his bag on top of the bed.

"Then ill take that bed" Jeong-in jumped on one of the beds.

"Thats unfair!" Beomgyu scoffed

"Well life isn't fair you can't get everything you want" Jeong-in removed his shoes

"At least you got somewhere to sleep on Gyu" Taehyun sat on his bed as Beomgyu looked at both of them disgusted.

"Its 12 we should probably head down and meet up with the others" Taehyun looked over his phone.

Minutes later all the students were gathered in the lobby waiting for the teachers. As the teachers arrived they announced some few things.

"Everyone get on the shuttle we will be going to the fair beside our hotel" Ms. Wendy the other teacher who came along the trip said

Short drive from the hotel a 24 hour fair was beside it. Lights were placed around the colorful fair with tons of people in it.

"Since this is your day off.. You are all given the day to roam around this fair! But be reminded by 6:30 everyone will meet us at this area for dinner" Ms Maeng smiled before the students roam around the fair.

"Ill see you guys later" Yiren waved as she left with her other friends.

"What are we going to do now?" Chaeryeong asked her friend.

"You go enjoy your self and ill just stay here waiting" Ryujin sat on the bench.

Chaeryeong didn't want to leave Ryujin behind even though she wants to roam around the fair.

"So which ride are we going to ride first?" Taehyun and Beomgyu suddenly approached the girls with smiles on their faces.

"I thought your going with Jeong-in and the others?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Well tons of people went with them.. They won't even notice were gone" Taehyun chuckled.

"Chae you can go with them ill just sit here" Ryujin said

"No were all coming together, Lets go"Its rare for Chaeryeong to talk back, She dragged Ryujin out of the bench and walked with the boys figuring out which ride to go on first...