ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - sɪx

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

Its the next day and finally the school looks back to normal. The week old trash has been removed, Floors are cleaned, The school is back with its polished finished.

"Smell that? I feel like i haven't smelled that smell for weeks" Ryujin looked over to Chaeryeong.

"The school had only been dirty for days..."

"But the smell yesterday was on another level"

"Good morning students! Please make your way to the gym for a announcement thank you"

A voice came through the speaker as everyone headed to the gym. They took a seat at the bleachers waiting for the principal to announce something.

"Good morning students! As we all see our surroundings has been cleaned and polished, also we have implanted a new cleaning rule for the students to follow. All students are not allowed to bring one use plastic materials to school and should pick up any trash they see on the ground"

"But the school serves their meals wrapped in plastic" One student shouted

"We have changed that and the food will come plated and not in disposable containers"

"But why did the school used disposable containers if they could have used plates a long time ago?" Another student questioned

"I- is not my decision to make okay? Now lets get to the main point of this announcement, As everyone know the school year is nearing its end and each year the students will have a bazaar to raise money and donate to a chosen children's hospital. 80% of the profit made from the bazaar will be given to them as the students keep the remaining 20% to theirselves"

"Do we get to choose what booth we do or the school assigns us?" Taehyun asked Jeong-in who was beside him.

"The last 2 years we got to choose what booth we want but i don't know about this year"

"What booths do you usually do?"

"Throw the water ballon at the target to make the person sitting on fall into water and Get to pie a teachers face plus we're the booth who gets the most people to play"

"Wow.. that's the most dumbest ideas for a booth" Taehyun said just thinking about the booth ideas.

"I know" Jeong-in smiled.

"And your proud of it" Taehyun shook his head.

"This is a one day event and it will take place this weekend at Saturday, this will be 5% of your final grade this term for each subject"

"How can we prepare in short amount of time? Saturday is two days away" Yiren said to Ms.Maeng.

"We'll discuss about this later but for now listen to the principal"

"But how can we get materials? And how can we get people to come to our booth's? Do we need to make flyers or do i- Chill Yiren i'll discuss this later to everyone" Ms. Maeng stopped Yiren from talking constantly.

"I believe that is today's announcement.. Good morning everyone" The principal said as everyone headed back to their classrooms