ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

The trimester break went by quickly and today they are back at class. Mr. Lim their PE teacher was busy giving instructions and explaining what they will be doing today.

"As i announced before we'll be doing the basketball match today and the winning team will represent your section" Mr Lim announced

he explained more and more until it was finally time to play the game.

"Lets begin the match in 3.. 2.. 1.." He blew the whistle as the student referee threw the ball.

Jeong-in, Beomgyu, Taehyun and 6 more boys played for the 2nd team and they were doing pretty well than before. The referee blew the whistle for a short water break as the boys approached the bleachers to get some water.

"Where are the water bottles?" Jeong-in pulled out energy drinks from the cooler.

"We ran out, The food supplies for the school is coming today anyways don't worry" Mr Lim said.

"Drink it or be thirsty for the rest of the game hm?" Beomgyu took a sip of the energy drink but i doesn't taste very well...

"Why does it taste like this?" Beomgyu spat it out and looked at the contents of it written. Suddenly the whistle blew to resume the game.

20 minutes had passed and the game is head to head in winning. As the ball was passed to Taehyun he tried to shoot it but people were blocking him so he passed it to Beomgyu.

As the last ten seconds in the clock Beomgyu perfectly shot the ball into the hoop causing their team to win.

"Congratulations team two you will be representing your class for the next game with the other sections" Mr. Lim congratulated them while clapping his hands.

"Great job everyone" Taehyun smiled to his teammates.

"Ill see you all next class meeting" Mr.Lim packed his stuff up as he dismissed everyone.

"Good Job boys how about we celebrate at lunch? Ill order pizza?" Minju approached them

"Pizza? Coming from you? No thanks ill pass maybe poison is in it" Jeong-in took his bag as he left.

Minju rolled her eyes making sure no one else notices before folding her arms.

"Ill order it now okay?" She took out her phone and called Domino's Pizza

"You did great guys"Chaeryeong congratulated as she walked over with Yiren and Ryujin.

"Thanks, Minju is ordering pizza for lunch would you guys like to join?" Taehyun asked

"No thanks i rather eat the school's week old meatloaf instead of eating the pizza she bought" Yiren said

"Is there something wrong with Minju that people don't want to eat pizza that she bought?" Beomgyu confusedly scratched his head

"Probably she'll put poison in ours" Ryujin replied as she shrugged.

"Cmon just eat with us" Beomgyu begged

"Ill pass, I have something to do some last minute organizing for the school play's audition tomorrow" Yiren excused herself

"Okay lets go then" Taehyun said as they dragged Chaeryeong and Ryujin with them to the cafeteria.

As they got into the cafeteria the pizza was already there."Is it okay if we brought them here?" Beomgyu asked Minju.

"Oh- Um yeah but I'm not sure if the pizza will fit us all" Minju plastered a faint smile across her face.