ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ɴɪɴᴇ

ᑎᗩᖇᖇᗩTO'
~ + * + ~

As Chaeryeong  got suddenly dragged by their classmates Ryujin quickly followed them. She got to Minju's booth and got surprised on what she saw...

Chaeryeong was at the end of the 'aisle' with a guy. Ryujin got closer and got ready to fight up the person who Chaeryeong was with but instead she ended up fan girls over the situation.

"Will you take his as your husband just for now" the fake priest said as Chaeryeong was clearly confused of the situation as she was standing in front of her crush about to get a fake marriage.

"I don't know..." She looked at the fake priest as Ryujin facepalmed herself.

"Okay whatever blah blah blah i pronounce you husband and wife just for today you may now kiss the bride's cheek or choose a dare"

"Can we know the dare so we can choose?" Taehyun asked

"Be our maids for the rest of the day and help clean up our booth" The priest answered.

Taehyun and Chaeryeong looked at each other deciding if they should do the dare. But he doesn't want Chaeryeong to clean two booths up and be a maid by the end of the day.

"Ehem.." Beomgyu coughed

"Any time now" Minju tapped her feet impatiently waiting for the two's decision.

"May i?" Taehyun asked as Chaeryeong just nodded since she has no other option to choose.

Ryujin and the others watch the scene as Taehyun quickly kissed Chaeryeong's cheek. The people inside the booth clapped and cheered.

"Thank you next" Minju said as Jeong-in whispered something to her.

"What no way I'm not holding that fake ceremony in my booth! Not today and never!"

"Do you want money or not?" He held up two dollars as Minju hesitated to take it.

"Argh! Fine!" Minju snatched the money and whispered something to her group mates.

"Next up is Choi Beomgyu please stand in front of me" The fake priest said.

"What why me?" Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Because I wasted two dollars on you now get up there before I change my mind and let you pay me back" Jeong-in pushed him in front.

"And now let us get the bride to be.." The priest smirked looking around the booth.

Jeong-in got shocked on who they pulled as for Beomgyu's fake bride. He frowned his face seeing what is happening. Especially he spent two dollars for Beomgyu.

He looked around confused on what is going on.
"Before I start does anyone object at this fake ceremony?" The priest asked.

"Well i certainly do! I wasted two dollars that was supposed to be my money for 7 - 11 slurpee and hotdogs later just for Beomgyu and not to offend- OKAY no one objects let start" Jeong-in was talking until the annoying fake priest cut him off.

"Do you Minju take him as your husband for today?"

"I do" She smiled looking at Beomgyu but he doesn't look like he was enjoying it.

"They look good, Mr.Talkative and Ms.Popular great choice I.N" Ryujin whispered over to I.N who was still pissed off about his two dollars being wasted.

"That should be you! I wasted two dollars, Since Yiren won the bet nowI don't have money for 7 - 11" He said like he was rapping rolling his eyes as Ryujin raised her brown on what he was saying since she didn't understand anything he said.

"Now you may kiss the bride"The priest said.

"Cheek only right?" Beomgyu gulped as the priest shrugged he leaned over to kiss Minju's cheek but stopped half way.

"Whats the dare?''He asked

"Well let me see... Ask someone out on a date but only choose people inside our booth" The priest read.

Beomgyu looked around the booth as his eyes landed on the girl with short hair. Beomgyu smiled looking at her and answered.. "I choose Ryujin" He said as Minju's eyes widen looking at the fake priest in disbelief.

"What now?" Ryujin asked as I.N sighed and shouted at her

"HE CHOSE YOU TO BE HAVE A DATE NOW PAY ME BACK MY TWO DOLLARS"He clapped happily and stood up.

"Okay that's for this couple, next"The priest called.

They returned to their booths and after more hours doing the bazaar it finally came to an end.

Ryujin didn't mind what I.N said to her earlier since Beomgyu might have just done it to get out of his situation.

But Chaeryeong was acting robotic after what happened during her fake wedding...

"Chaeryeong you done?"

"Um hello earth to Chaeryeong" She waved her hands in front of the girl

"Oh yeah I'm good lets go now" Chaeryeong grabbed her backpack as they left their booth with Yiren.

While walking someone called them from behind, Ryujin turned around seeing Beomgyu, I.N and Taehyun walking towards them.

"Wait up!" Beomgyu called

"Why is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Ryujin we haven't talked about where are we going to tonight"Beomgyu said looking at Ryujin.

"Your actually serious about this?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He crossed his arms

"I thought you just said that because you want  to get out of your situation earlier" She chuckled as Yiren and the others looked at them funny

"Well I take everything seriously and besides i didn't choose that to get out of my situation... Because I wanted to, now where do you want to go?"