Ch.1 Run

~Y/n pov~

Run! That was the only thought on my mind as my bare feet hit the ground rhythmically.

The brambles cut my legs and they were soaked in mud, rain poured on my small, shivering figure, but I didn't care.

Escaping was the only thing on my mind.

I ran and ran not daring to look behind me, I knew they were chasing me, I just didn't want to know how close they were .

Treasuring this freedom while it lasted was all I wanted , why can't I be normal?

I managed to make it out of the forest, am I going to escape?

Is this the moment ?

Wow.

My legs felt numb but still, I forced myself forward until my legs crumbled beneath me.

"Hey! Are you okay?" A voice yelled out.

I saw a blurred figure running towards me, "Hey girl?"

The last thing I remembered was collapsing , but I didn't hit the ground, some arms caught me .

~*~

I rubbed my eyes , confused I looked at my surroundings , it was then I realised I was in a bed.

This was someone's room.

Sluggishly, I shuffled to the edge of the bed, pushing myself as my bare feet met with the cold floor.

I shivered slightly upon contact.

Grabbing the handle of the door, I gently pushed it open, "Hello?"

I saw a lady coming upstairs , "You're finally awake?"

"Um who are you?" I asked rubbing my eyes .

She smiled kindly, " I'm Mitsuki and I own this cafe. Who are you and why did I find you outside all muddy and covered in blood."

My eyes widened as I remembered that place, I shivered, "I- get away from me I'm dangerous!"

I gasped for air as my lungs closed up.

"Calm down!" She panicked , pulling me into a big hug, "Why would you say that?"

I breathed calmly, "I escaped the lab, I remember now , it's not my fault don't blame me." My vision blurred as tears cascaded down my pale cheeks.

"It's okay you're safe now." Mitsuki hushed me.

And that's how I came to live in the cafe with Mitsuki, it was two floors , the cafe and the apartment.

I wasn't sane but Mitsuki still cared for me, she made sure I was fine and gave me a home.

I don't even remember my last name .

For once I just wanted to feel normal even though I knew I would never be normal, still, it's something I've always wanted .

I've been homeschooled ever since, but this time it's different.

For my last year of middle school I will be able to go to an actual school, as long as I don't forget to take my medication because then we're all screwed.

~*~

________________________________
461 words

A/n good start?