Ch. 19 Hotel

~Y/n pov~

The man constantly swung at Karma, but he avoided all the hits and swipes.

Karma didn't try to go for any attacks, it was pretty risky.

And slip ups and his skull would probably be crushed by that mans brute strength.

Karma went in for a few blows, managing to get a clean hit to the mans face and leg.

The man collapsed from the hit in the leg and exposed his back to Karma.

There was an opening, but was this a trap.

My suspicions were confirmed when the man turned with a cloth in his hand and grabbed Karma's face.

I thought Karma had passed out, and just when I was about to step in, Karma lifted his hand up and sprayed something in the mans face.

"Guess great minds think alike." Karma smirked down at him, "Now what was it you were saying about me being all that?"

"H-how?" The man charged at Karma, weakened by the paralyser.

The red head easily grabbed the mans arm and pinned him to the ground.

"C'mon Terasaka, get the duct tape and tie this bastard down." Karma demanded cheerfully.

~*~

The man was now tied up and we stood over him.

He accepted his defeat.

Karma smirked, "We're not done. We're just getting started."

I silently handed him his bag as he started torturing him but putting mustard and wasabi up his nostrils.

After a little while, everyone walked off leaving Karma to his antics.

Grabbing the back of his shirt, I pulled him up and dragged him along.

We were trailing slightly behind the group.

"You worried me for a second there." My hold on his shirt tightened, "I was about to.."

Karma stopped, causing me to also come to a stop.

I held my head down, not looking him in the eye.

The mischievous boy grabbed my hand and pulled it off his shirt, holding my hand in his.

He yanked me round to face his and grabbed my chin with his other hand, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Hey it's ok. I handled it, even if you did use those powers... I won't let them take you away from me." Karma blushed tilting his head away, "S-Sorry."

Tears welled up in my eyes, as relief washed over me.

Karma rested his forehead on mine, slowly bringing his lips down to meet mine.

Our lips met, it was a short but passionate kiss.

I was the first to pull away.

Karma's thumb wiped away my tears.

We turned to the group, quickly speed walking to catch up with the back of the group.

Our hands were intertwined, reminding me Karma wasn't going anywhere soon.

Rio approached me and whispered in my ear, "Don't think I didn't see that."

My face turned bright red as Karma smirked, looking away and pretending he wasn't listening to our conversation.

"I didn't hear what you said but I saw this." Rio teased showing me a picture of me and Karma kissing.

My face turned redder, if that was even possible,
"S-shut up!"