Ch. 12 Transfer student

~Y/n pov~

An email was sent out about a transfer student and naturally a lot of people were excited about it in the morning .

When we walked in however, what greeted us wasn't a student but a metal box.

"The hell's that?" Sugino asked.

It made a sudden beeping noise and lit up causing a few people to step back. On the screen was an expressionless girl with purple hair.

"Good morning! I am Autonomous intelligence fixed artillery." She spoke monotonously .

After she said all she wanted, the screen went blank again.

"Seems like a waste of time interacting with her." I complained going to my seat and slouching into the chair.

Karma arrived and prodded at the machine for a few minutes only getting the same response the rest of us did, he eventually got bored and sat at his desk.

"Why exactly is there a piece of junk over there?" Karma asked me.

"Oh that thing, it's meant to be our new classmate ." I sighed .

~*~

Class started as usual, Koro-sensei was at the front , writing things on the blackboard .

I heard a weird noise come from the machine, it wasn't loud enough to alert someone near the front .

Me and Karma curiously peered over at said machine. The sides of it opened up and out came four shot guns.

Immediately, a barrage of bullets were fired towards the octopus, though a lot of them went overhead and came short of him.

Everyone ducked to avoid the bullets . Since me and Karma were right at the very back, we didn't even have to duck .

Karma smirked , "Things are getting interesting."

The girl appeared on screen , "I will be careful. Preparing to attack." Some code flashed on screen and everyone ducked again preparing for the barrage of bullets.

This time however, it managed to blow off his finger, catching him by surprise .

Autonomous intelligence fixed artillery attacked all day, only stopping to recalculate. Each attack only made a tiny bit of progress.

At the end of the day, we were all forced to clean up all the mess.

It seemed like too much work so I scooped up my bag and jumped out of the window when no one was looking.

"Y/n come help." Rio turned to see no one there, she sweat-dropped , "Seriously?"

~*~

The same thing happened and next day as well.

And then the next day when she prepared to attack,  she realised that she had been taped out and couldn't use her guns.

"Koro-sensei I can not take out my guns like this. Please remove my restraints."

"Mmm I don't know..." he trailed off.

"Is this your doing? Clearly, it is harming me , in violation of your agreement."

"Wrong!" A roll of duct tape went whizzing past my head, luckily I dodged it in time.

Karma laughed at me, dodging it easily.

I huffed in annoyance , as I felt a hand glide through my hair, rubbing my head softly.

Instead of smirking like usual, Karma actually smiled and it was kinda cute.

My face turned red as I looked away, Rio was squealing in the background along with a few others.

Terasaka ignored the exchange and instead smirked at the machine, "It was me. (Dio) You're a pain in the ass no matter how you look at it . Learn some common sense before you start firing away, you box of bolts!"

~*~

The next day when we walked into the classroom the screen on Autonomous intelligence fixed artillery looked bigger, but I shrugged it off and sat down.

"Good morning everyone." The screen now displayed her full body and she was showing emotions, she was stood in a flower field.

That's not weird or random at all.

Koro-sensei then came in all proud of himself for adding improvements to her to make her a better classmate .

Terasaka wasn't having any of it and insulted her. 

She turned to him and started crying.

"Wow Terasaka." I smiled widely, "Even virtual girls hate you.

He growled at me.

Karma chuckled, "Nice one."

I blushed feeling his hot breath hitting my ear.

~*~

"We should give her a real name." Kaede suggested .

Everyone immediately got on board with the idea and started saying different names.

Until finally we came across one that sounded good.

"How about Ritsu?"

"I like that." Ritsu smiled .

I place my hand behind my head, "Maybe things won't be so bad from now on. Seems like things worked out for the best."

"Yeah though still, it's like Terasaka said : She's just following Koro-sensei's program." Karma added.

"Hmm , I guess." I hummed in agreement.

~*~

The next day Ritsu was back to her old self, it seems the company didn't like the meddling.

Programming appeared on the screen and everyone prepared for her to get her guns out and start shooting.

However , instead of guns there were flowers.

Lots and lots of bouquets of flowers and some flower petals came raining down on us.

She hid her new upgrades, while they tried to revert her back to normal, the only thing that had really changed was her screen size.

Despite being a machine, she used her own free will.

~*~

________________________________
904 words

A/n I'm sorry for any slow updates but it's going back to school and all that and now I have lots of work all the time but I'm trying to get back to regularish updates .