Ch. 11 Class Trip pt.2

~Y/n pov~

I woke up , my hands tied so I couldn't move , looking around I noticed Kaede and Kanzaki were also here .

The delinquents that kidnapped us were in front of us discussing something , they noticed us awake.

"Feel free to scream, no one will hear you."

Kaede noticed me awake , "Thank God! I wasn't sure if you were going to wake up."

I nodded and tried to focus on the situation at hand .

"I've seen you somewhere before right ." He pointed star Kanzaki before pulling out his phone and showing us a picture of Kanzaki in an arcade .

Me and Kaede turned to her shocked .

"Don't you worry about a thing sweetie , we'll take care of you." He grinned sickly .

"Stay away from her!" I manoeuvred my leg and kicked him in the shin.

"Why you brat!?" ,He growled grabbing his shin, "Should've left this one with her little friends ."

Then I felt his knee connect with my stomach, causing me to hunch over in pain, then continuous kicks connected with my stomach, making me cough.

A bit of blood splattered out and then I felt a fist hit my head.

The last thing I heard was Kaede and Kanzaki calling my name.

~*~

~Karma pov~

I woke up and noticed the girls gone , Nagisa was shaking me.

Grunting, I got up slowly and then saw Okuda running towards us.

"I got scared and hid, are you guys okay?" She panicked .

"Yeah , you did the right thing," I dismissed her quickly.

I was quite worried about Y/n.

Not knowing what to do, I stood quietly for a few moments , biting my nail in frustration.

Nagisa pulled out the guide book, why he was carrying it around was beyond me, and he flipped to a section about kidnapping.

It showed us possible places they could've been taken, and the only place near us was an abandoned warehouse .

Just you wait Y/n, I'm coming .

~*~

We kicked open the warehouse door.

"Ah that must be the camera man."

I walked in holding a badly beat up camera man, "After all you've put us through you're not getting out of this unscathed ."

Looking for the girls but more Y/n in particular, I stopped when I noticed them off to the side , there hands bound, but that's not all, Y/n was slumped against the wall unconscious .

My hands clenched into fists, I felt my nails dig into my palms as a bit of blood was drawn but I didn't care about that right now .

I charged at the men, proceeding to beat the crap out of them.

Then the octopus arrived and quickly beat them up.

We rushed over to the girls and untied them.

Once I had untied Y/n, I took a moment to stare at her face, I was so worried about her.

That's when I came to the realisation , why was I so worried exactly ? It was because I liked her and I was planning to tell her by the end of this trip. I don't want someone else to get to her first , she is mine and mine only.