Ch.13 Transfer student again

~Y/n pov~

I was slightly late to school, walking up the trail at a leisurely pace.

There is no point in rushing since I'm already late.

It was heavily raining, the only thing keeping me dry being my umbrella.

Footsteps sounded behind me, but I didn't care enough to turn around.

Suddenly, I felt someone sling their arm around my neck and pull me towards them.

Looking up, I saw Karma smirking down at me.

His hair and clothes were only slightly damp despite the fact it was raining heavily, and I could tell me had been running.

"I'm not surprised you're late too." I stated continuing to walk.

He pouted at his actions being ignored and moved his arm down to my waist, holding me against his side.

The umbrella shielded us both from the rain, was that his real goal?

My face flushed , giving him the reaction he wanted.

~*~

"Time for homeroom , please take your seats." The octopus' head was really big.

"Koro-sensei," Ritsu spoke up, "Your head is approximately 33% larger."

"It soaked up all this water." He wrung out his face into a bucket for a few minutes before all the moisture was gone, "Now then, we have another transfer student coming."

"Hey Ritsu, have you heard anything?"

"Yes, a little." Ritsu then elaborated, "Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle the long-ranged attacks, and he, close-range combat. But, those orders were cancelled for two reasons. One, his adjustment took longer than usual and two I lack the capacity to provide him support."

"What kind of monster is this guy?"

The door slid open and a man dressed in all white appeared.

"I'm not the kid, I'm his guardian. Call me Shiro." He smiled , though we couldn't see his face anyway.

Koro-sensei was scared enough to liquify.

"Hey Itona, come in."

We were all waiting for his to come into the room, but instead of using the door, the wall behind us smashed open and he appeared.

He sat in the desk between Karma and Terasaka, while I was sat on the other side of Karma.

"I won. I proved I'm stronger than the classroom wall." His face was void of emotion.

Is this guy serious?

I leaned over to Karma, "I think this guy has a few screws loose."

Karma chuckled.

"Use the damn door." The class yelled.

"Say Itona something's been bothering me, you can in from outside right? Empty-handed ?" Karma spoke.

How did I not notice?