Ch.26 Koro-sensei's past

~Y/n pov~

"Stop it Kayano!" Nagisa yelled, in hopes of reaching her.

Her voice wavered, "If you think I care, you're wrong!"

"The tentacles are affecting her brain. Another few minutes of this and she's dead." Itona concluded.

"Die! You hear me!? You're going to die!" Kaede was going beserk.

"We have to do something."

"Her tentacles must be removed ASAP!" Koro-sensei informed us.

"What do we do?"

"We have to try calm her enough to pull them out as we fight." The octopus responded immediately.

Everyone stood there, not sure exactly what to do or who was gonna do it.

Before anyone could do or say anything, Koro-sensei wrapped his tentacles around Kaede to stop her in her tracks and Nagisa approached them.

What was he going to do?

He ran towards her quickly and then locked his lips with hers.

What!?

Karma and Rio whipped out their phones with mischievous smiled and took a picture.

I was too stunned to say anything.

Koro-sensei removed her tentacles and she fainted, her cheeks tainted red.

As soon as everything was over, both Rio and Karma went and teased Nagisa.

~*~

Kaede slowly awoke, "What happened?"

"We calmed down your bloodlust and removed your tentacles."

"Are you okay?" Nagisa asked.

She didn't respond, instead she looked away, a blush painting her cheeks.

"At first I was driven by bloodlust, but the more time I spent with Koro-sensei, the less and less it seemed to matter. I started to think 'What's his story?' and 'What about him do I not know?'." Kaede started explaining herself, "Around that time, the tentacles took control. I'm so stupid."

Nagisa approached her, "Kayano."

She looked up waiting for him to continue.

"It's because of you I started feeling less self conscious about my long hair. So that's why, I refuse to believe our friendship was built on a lie." A calm smile washed over Nagisa's features.

Kaede burst into tears, sobs escaping her mouth.

~*~

"I was the assassin know as the Reaper." Koro-sensei announced, "Whether to defeat me or not, I'm going to die."

He told us his memories of being human.

"Life taught him he could only rely on three things: skill, money and death. Naturally, the assassin path beckoned. Those stronger than himself, he killed with knowledge and those unknowing, he killed with strength."

People started to sit down, knowing this would be a long story.

I sat down aswell, Karma sitting behind me.

Karma placed his head on my shoulder.

"When his number of victims reached a thousand, he gained the name the Reaper. I had a student and that was the Reaper you all met. He betrayed me and I gave myself up. They started experimenting on me. Then I met her."

~*~

"You don't look like a ruthless killer!"

"Could you let me out of here?"

"Sorry. I'm allergic to being murdered. I'm Aguri Yukimura."

~*~

"She visited me most days as the experimenting went on. With every experiment, I became less human." Koro-sensei explained.

"Everything went downhill from there. The moon exploded and I turned into this thing that I am now. The powers were unstable and earth would be affected by them too. I will unintentionally destroy the earth. They shot at me and tried to kill me. The building was destroyed and Aguri was trapped under the debris. I tried to save her but, it was too late."

~*~
It must have been rough for Koro-sensei and he doesn't even have long left to live. I hope he had fun with us all and doesn't regret anything.

He deserves to be happy after this is all over.

~*~
_____________________________________
635 words

A/n this chapter is a bit shorter than the others, since most of my chapters are about 1,000 words