Ch.5 assassination failures

~Y/n pov~

The next day in every lesson Karma did an assassination attempt , none of them succeeded but it was pretty funny.

Let's just say I had a lot of black mail material.

It started at the beginning of the day, the whole class sat there in silence staring at the dead octopus on Koro-sensei's desk.

We all knew who killed it.

The creature walked in all cheerful, " Good morning boys and girls."

He was puzzled when no one responded before he noticed the dead octopus .

"Whoops that's on me." The redhead chuckled , "I honestly thought it was you , innocent mistake. I stabbed it so I suppose I should get rid of it?"

The yellow octopus approached as Karma hid a knife behind his back.

The blob's tentacles turning into drills as he made takoyaki out of the dead octopus, "From your posture I can tell that you haven't eaten breakfast."

He shoved on in Karma's mouth , but he spat it out immediately.

I chuckled slightly as he glared at me.

His next attempt was in maths, our teacher was writing stuff on the board , explaining a sum while I zoned out staring out the window .

Karma pulled out a gun, shooting our teacher , of course it didn't work with his speed.

"Karma it takes an anti-me bb far to long to reach its mark . I had a bit of time on my hands , hope you don't mind if I prettified yours."

Stifling my laughter , I stealthy pulled out my phone and took a picture without Karma noticing .

I noticed Rio mouthing something to me, send me the photo.

A few moments later, her phone buzzed then she turned to me and gave me a thumbs up.

Then he did another attempt in home economics , we were cooking .

Me and Fuwa were working together when Koro-sensei came up to us and asked how we were doing .

"I'm not too sure it tastes a little bitter." Fuwa stated .

"Probably easier if you just start over from scratch." As Karma approached I stepped away slightly knowing he was up to no good .

He pushed over the pot and swung his knife .

The next thing we knew he was wearing a bright pink apron with hearts on.

"We wear a apron in home ec Karma!" The creature lectured .

I snickered , taking yet another picture .

Karma turned to me frowning .

"Lookin' good!" I joked winking .

His face turned as red as his hair as he stormed out annoyed .

It was finally lunch, I walked out of class to be greeted with Karma .

Without giving me any time to talk, he grabbed my wrist dragging me away.

"H-hey? W-what?" I silently cursed myself for stuttering .

We arrived at a secluded area, Karma flopped down pulling me with him.

He then poured catching me off guard , "Laughing at me and taking photos wasn't very nice was it?"

I giggled , "S'okay!"

Patting his red hair, I smiled , was I getting attached ? That can't be good right ??