Ch.9 Midterms

~Y/n pov~

Koro-sensei stood at the front of the class just as the bell rung, "Let's begin shall we!"

"Begin what exactly?" The whole class sweat-dropped .

"Studying for midterms of course !" Our teacher responded over-enthusiastically.

Suddenly , Koro-sensei clones appeared in front of us, one for each person.

He was teaching everyone their worst subject, the headband he wore symbolised that subject.

I looked at the headband in front of me and it was maths, even when doing online school this was a subject I just always struggled with.

Terasaka leaned his head on his hand, "Do we seriously gotta have a different headband for each subject?"

Koro-sensei then appeared in front of him with a Naruto headband.

"Give me a break Naruto isn't even on the test!" Terasaka growled .

I looked over at him, "That just means you suck at everything."

"Shut up!" He yelled angrily but made no other retorts because he knew I was right .

"Hey pay attention Y/n!" Koro-sensei complained .

I sighed and started doing the sums, he explained the ones I didn't get .

Halfway through the explanation , his face suddenly morphed and I turned to see Karma had tried to stab him.

"Knife down Karma ! No sneak attacks during study hall, this is very difficult don't disrupt my concentration." The octopus complained .

In response , Karma simply stuck his tongue out .

~*~

The next day, it was study hall yet again, but Koro-sensei had three times the amount of clones he managed last time.

By the time the bell went he was sat at the teacher's desk exhausted .

"He's totally down for the count." Maehara stated.

Rio grinned mischievously, " I say we try out luck." She held up an anti-sensei knife .

"Why is he trying so hard?"

"To get those test scores up." Koro-sensei uttered out between breaths, "Why else?"

"The helping us study is nice and all..."

"But the reward money we get for assassinating him is nothing to sneeze at..."

"Let's face it, who needs to ace a midterm when you've got that kind of money tucked away in your bank account."

Koro-sensei seemed to have had enough , "Money isn't everything!"

"You've got to cut us some slack here, we're the end class."

"Yeah assassination we can strive for but academics , why bother?"

"I see, so that's how it is then," his voice turned deeper , "You know what I think? I think you don't get what it means to be an assassin, everyone school yard , NOW!"

~*~

We all stood in the school yard , me and Karma were leaning against the wall in the back while everyone else were near the step area.