Ch.10 Class trip pt.1

~Y/n pov~

Everyone was getting into groups for the class trip, though I wasn't really close to anyone except Karma and Rio so I stayed sat in my seat.

"Who in the right mind schedules a class trip this early in the year!? Unbelievable." I looked up to see Koro-sensei in a Geisha outfit, "I can't say that I approve."

"Then why are you dressed like that!?"

"It's actually kind of hot."

In a blur, Koro-sensei was back in his normal outfit, "Guilty as charged . Yes ok I'll admit it, I'm as excited about this excursion as you."

Kaede walked up to my desk, "Hey Y/n!~"

I looked up from my doodling , "Hmm?"

She grasped my hands in hers, "Please be in my group for the class trip."

For a moment, everything was silent and I stared at her blankly. I guess I wasn't expecting anyone to want me in their group, so I was glad she did ask.

"Hmm..sure ." I chirped as she dragged me towards the rest of the group, so far we had me, Kaede , Nagisa and Sugino.

Karasuma informed us that we would still be trying to assassinate Koro-sensei on this trip. This would make things more exciting.

~*~

We had already formed a small group but we needed more people as we were meant to have 6 or 7 people in each group.

Nagisa looked at the groups before turning to the side , "Hey Karma, want to be with us?"

I looked to see Karma tilting his head towards us, his gaze landed on me for a few seconds before he looked away.

"Count me in." He grinned, walking towards us.

"Uhh... you aren't going to cause any trouble right ? No funny business , no getting into fights." Sugino scratched his cheek nervously .

"No worries , when I stir up trouble out of town, let's just say I know how to keep witnesses quiet." He grew devil horns and a tail, holding up a picture of him smiling with two beat up people , which I assume were witnesses.

Sugino groaned, "Oh great! And now he's part of our group."

"What can I say we've been friends for a while." Nagisa shrugged nonchalantly.

Karma leaned towards him, "So, who else , there's me, you, Y/n , Sugino and Kayano."

Kaede suddenly cut in, "Yep, Okuda is in too."

She had grabbed Okuda by the shoulders and pulled her into our little circle, though Okuda looked slightly uncomfortable.

"We can still have one more member, think our number 7 should be a girl too?" Karma questioned .

Sugino giggled, "Hehe , I had a feeling this would come up, so I asked someone in advance . Ladies and Gentlemen , may I present to you class idol Kanzaki."

No one seemed to have any problem with that.

"I'm totally for it!"

"No complaints here!"

Now that we had all our group members , we could finally discuss routes and places.

"So where in Kyoto do we wanna go?" Kaede chirped .

"You're all so cute!" ,Irina interrupted , "Excited to walk the city streets boys and girls ? Ah so young and naïve!~"

"Yeah well you can just stay here Professor Bitch."