The Arrival

Seokjin's POV

  "Jinnie, do you even know where are we going?" Soobin asks while I'm finding a sit.

   I'm on the train with my pet Soobin. He's my first pet since I was 10. He is a gift from my dad before he leave to off to Canada, but unfortunately he got a car accident which the reason why he died.

  "I don't know, Soobin. I'm not really familiar in this side of Korea. You know that I spent my whole life in school to home and home to school only." I said to him though I know I look like crazy talking with a bunny in my arms.

   People are looking at me and I can't help but blush when I see some of the girls and boys inside this train are checking me out while giggling and winking.

   "Eww, those girls are flirt and those guys are gross." Soobin disgustingly said when he see a boy winking and sending handkiss on me.

   I giggle at his comment. "Well, I don't know this place. So might as well to let them, we don't know what they capable to do if we confront them." I whisper to his ears.

    "Oh Jinnie, you're really a sweetheart." He said kissing the tip of my nose.

   Other passengers saw that interaction that Soobin made with me, and they can't help the coo.

    "Thank you, Soobin-ah. But even I'm still young, I can defend myself. I'm a black belter in taekwondo, remember?" I said squeezing his cheek.

   "I know, but still... What's your mother thinking to let you go on your own. Is she on her right mind to let her beautiful Jinnie wandering alone in this kind of populated place?" I smile at him. Even I'd lost my father, I still feel like his here. It feels like Soobin is the soul of my father who enter at this bunny's body.

   "You know my mom is still in her honeymoon with Mr. Min. She's just worry about me living alone." I sigh.

   "But not worrying to let you travel in your own." He mockingly said. "My God, Jinnie. You're only sixteen." He added.

   "Don't worry, Soobin. I'm with you. You'll protect me from those bad people, right?" I smile sweetly then kiss his head.

   His eyes soften, then smile. "Of course, my Jinnie."

  We got off the train then take the bus. I ended up sleeping while Soobin watching over me. He lick my jaw when the bus stopped.

   "Wake up, Jinnie." He said tapping my cheek.

   "Hmnn." I groan. I open my eyes then got off the bus. "It's so hot." I look up at the sky, then smile to Soobin.

   "Jinnie, you'll be the hottest when you grow up." He said proudly.

  I blushed so hard, then look around. "We'll walk from here." I said to escape at the topic.

   "You're blushing, Jinnie. So cute." He cooed.

   "If you don't stop teasing me, I'll drop you and let you walk on your own. The way is hot. Can you walk barefooted?" I said challenging him.

   "You're heartless, Jinnie." He frown.

   "Just kidding, Soobin-ah." I giggle then start to walk.

  After 5 mins of walking, I finally see the address house. No! Not a house, a mansion.

  I jaw dropped at the sight in front of me

  I jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. I almost drop Soobin. "Oh my God! Am I really gonna live here?" I asked to no one in particular.

   "You must be Seokjin." Someone said behind me. I look at the owner of the voice.

  I saw two guys standing beside the luxurious car. They look so intimidating. I felt a lump starts forming in my throat because of their intense gaze.

 I felt a lump starts forming in my throat because of their intense gaze

   "My name is Min Yoongi, the eldest son

   "My name is Min Yoongi, the eldest son." He said, still looking at me.

  "Hi, I'm Min Hoseok. The second son. We're waiting for you. C'mon, let's get inside." He said smiling.

   "I-i'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to finally meet you." I bow, then smile awkwardly.

   "Baby brother again." Yoongi mumbled. "Welcome, Jinnie." He smile, then i blushed.

   "Cute." Hoseok said while giggling.

Sorry, it's kinda short. English is not my language, so please understand.

  사랑해요💜💜💜