Storm

No One's POV

Seokjin and Jungkook are now at the memorial park where Seokjin's father grave. Jungkook let Seokjin lead the way. They bought a bouquet of flowers that according to Seokjin his father favorite flowers.

They both sit down next to each other at the front of a tombstone. A name is beautifully written in a cursive letters "KIM MIN KYU". Seokjin trace the name  and smile sadly.

"Hey dad. How are you? I'm sure you're happy, because me and mom are happy too. I know it's what you're wished for us before you passed away. Look at me dad. I'm all grown up, still handsome and brave like you always told me." He bitterly chuckles. Jungkook is just listening to Seokjin since it's the younger time to be with his father.

"Dad, i know you told me to study first before love. I'm sorry if I'll disappoint you and mom, but i can't let this love pass by." Seokjin cleared his throat. "Dad, i want you to meet Jungkook. He's my stepbrother and also my boyfriend and we love each other so much. I hope you'll bless us and support us wherever you are." He looks at Jungkook and smile at the older.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Uhmn, hello sir. I'm Min Jungkook. Your wonderful son's boyfriend. I know that our love sprung at the wrong circumstances, but I'm willing to do and give everything just to be with him. Our love is against the law and people judgemental eyes. And Ma'am Ailee really hate it so much, but can you blame me to fell so deeply in love with Seokjin? I promise to you that I'll love and cherish him forever." Jungkook said while caressing Jin's hand.

Jin look at Jungkook squinting his beautiful eyes. "Why you sounds like you're going to-"

Jungkook cut Jin off by placing his index finger on Jin's plump lips. "In front of your beloved father grave that watches us from above. Kim Seokjin, will you marry me? I know it's too sudden but-"

Seokjin kiss Jungkook's lips. "Yes, Kookie. Yes. I love you so much." Seokjin said crying because of happiness. Jungkook pull out the ring from his pocket and put it in Seokjin's ring finger.

Jungkook lift Jin up, and the latter snake his arms around the olders neck and kiss him. "I love you so so much baby." He put the younger down and kiss the tombstone. "Thank you for bringing this wonderful boy on earth." He said to the tombstone.

(Oh so sorry, I'm not good at writing some cheesy/drama/proposals. I'm sucks with it, but i wish you like it because I'm trying for you guys.💜💜💜💜)

"Hmn, baby. Do you want to eat first before we go back to Seoul?" Jungkook asked. They are now walking back to their car.

"Yup. I'm really hungry." Seokjin pout, and look at the sky. "Looks like it will rain." The blue sky is now covering by a gray clouds with lightings. "Oh my gosh, Kookie." He hug Jungkook tight.

Jungkook chuckles at the younger cuteness. "It's ok, baby. Daddy is here. C'mon, let's get inside the car before the rain downpour." He open the passenger door to let Jin in, then jog towards the drivers seat.

Jungkook's POV

The rains get heavy and heavy to the point that i can't see the road. I look at Jin, he's eating the fries that we bought through the drive thru. I let out a chuckle when he looks at me and saw a ketchup on his lower lip. I cupped his face and lean in to lick the ketchup.

He parted his lips and smirk at me. The next thing i know is that my lower lip is bleeding. I look at him with wide eyes that makes him giggle. "Aww, Kookie is bleeding." He tease and lick the blood on my lips.

'Is he a psyho?' I thought. "What the fuck, babe? Did you just bit me and licked my blood?" I asked looking so terrified.

"Don't be exaggerated, silly." He giggles. "I love all the taste coming from you." He wink and innocently look outside the window.