Sweet

Soobin's POV

It's been three days since my little Prince acting so weird. I mean, he's so sweet towards his brothers instead of being mad to them because they forbid him to use his gadgets. He's cooking with them. Play with them. Laugh with them. Like gosh! I know this little brat is planning something. I can't tell just yet, but i knew that he's up to something.

"Soobin-ah. Do you think it's a good idea to sleep with one of my hyung?" Jin suddenly said.

I widen my eyes and gasp. "Are you insane, Prince?" I transform as a human just to throw him a pillow, or pinch him to wake him up at his silliness. "What will your other brothers will think? The worst is your mom and dad." I want to grab his hair so much, but of course i can't. I love him so much.

He furrow his brows and look at me. "Tsss, what the hell are you thinking?" He's laughing so hard. He even hit my shoulder. "You silly. What I mean is, I'll sleep in their room." He said while laughing.

I sighed in relief. "Next time, explain your words properly. Ei it's sounds like you'll make love with one of them." I said truthfully.

"Not bad." He said teasingly while wiggling his brows.

"JINNIEEEEEEEE!" I throw the pillow on his face. "That's not a suggestion." I added.

"Hey, relax. I know. I'm just kidding. I know how to flirt, but I'm not a whore." He laugh hysterically. "I just want to know them more." He said after he laughed.

"Are you up to something against your brothers?" He just shrugged his shoulders. "Jinnie, what the hell are you planning?" I asked sternly. He's really a hard headed, but he's listening to me whenever I'm mad.

"Well, you know. I just want to put some spices to their life." He grinned mischievously.

"Seokjin, that's trouble. You know how dangerous your hyungs are." I closed my eyes to decrease my irritation.

"I know how to play safe, Soobin-ah. Trust me. I can win this game against them." He winked at me then get his pillow. He run out the room. I don't know who's room will he go.

"Be safe, Jinnie. They are the Min Brothers." I thought then go back to my animal form.

Jungkook's POV

I'm looking at my reflection in my bathroom mirror. I don't know if Seokjin is playing, because if he is... I'm already lose. I never thought that I can love someone more than myself, which is my baby brother.

I know I'm selfish to forbid him, but i can't lose to anybody else. Even with my own brothers. I'm ready to swallow all my pride just to make him mine. I'm not afraid to show to everyone what i feel for him. Call me creep or weirdo, but i think this is what we call love.

I can't tell when, how or why i love him. I just woke up one day and i felt like i can't bare to see him with anybody else. At first, I'm confused. Maybe because i just wanted to protect him because his our baby brother, but as the days passed by... I started to felt weird towards him, and i learned what it is now. Love.

I wrap a towel on my waist, and come out from the bathroom. I walk in my closet to get a pair of boxer and brief. I normally sleep without clothes on, except my underwears. I use my towel to pat my hair to less the wetness.

I'm ready to jump on my bed, but someone knocking on my door. I wait a few seconds to make sure that it's really on my door.

"Hyung~."

'Seokjin?' I thought to myself.  I furrow my brows in confusion. I walk towards my door, but didn't open it yet. "Seokjin?" I ask from the other side.