MORNING KISSES

Seokjin's POV

I'm helping Yoongi hyung here at the kitchen. I woke up extra early today just to help him. Well, i don't know how to cook but i really enjoy helping my mom or hyung in cooking.

From where I stand, i can see how Yoongi hyung love cooking. He became a really different person. From workaholic and grumpy to an alive and happy one.

"Hyung, that's smell so good. Can i taste it?" I pout, and tag his pyjamas.

"Oh, let go baby. It's hot." He said yanking away the spoon from me.

"I want to taste it too." I plead with my doe eyes.

"Just wait, baby. It'll spill to both of us. You don't want to burn your skin, right?" He looks at me with a stern but sweet voice like I'm a 5 years old kid.

"Oh yes. That's hurts." I giggle at the thought.

He put all the cooked foods in a plate, and placed on the table. I prepared the table by placing the plates, utensils, glasses and tissues.

"Oh, Jinnie. You don't have to do that. We have maids." Yoongi hyung said smiling.

I roll my eyes playfully. "Nuh, hyung. I don't want to be a burden here. I want to help even by these simplest thing." I smile sweetly.

He looks at me intently. "Baby, how can you be so sweet and innocent, but.... hmnn, how can i put it in words?" He mumbles to himself.

"Hmn? You can ask me anything, hyung." I wink at him.

"You're giving me a heart attack." He shook his head with a smile. "Anyway, i mean... who are you? What are you?" He knotted his brows.

I laugh at him. "I'm Seokjin, and I'm a human." I look at him in the eyes.

"Not that. I really mean is... are you really an innocent?" He asked locking our gaze.

"Maybe yes. Maybe not. Maybe maybe." I smirk, and turn around. "I'll call them for breakfast." Then i run upstairs to wake up the others.

"Jiminie hyung, wake up. Breakfast is ready. C'mon, I'm hungry." I shake his body to wake him up. He only groan and pull the blanket above his head. "Ahh,you lazy." I frown and pull the blanket down again. "C'mon. You'll regret if I starve." I threatened.

"Yah, Jk. If you keep waking me up, I'll hit you." He threatened with his eyes close. His morning voice is really sexy, but not as sexy as Kookie hyung.

"I'm not Kookie hyung, Jiminie hyung. It's me, Jin." I said giggling.

He slowly open his left eye to peek. He smirk when he seen me. "Oh my baby." Then he pull me. He cuddles me on his bed. "Can you sleep with me?" He whisper on my ear.

"Huh? It's morning. C'mon. You have work." I giggle when he kiss my nose.

"Ahh, i wish i can stay at home and cuddle you." Then he sit up and look at me intently. "Baby." He called.

"Hmn?" I sit up so we're face to face.

He pushed me back on his bed. He slowly hovers me which i gulped. "You're so beautiful. Can you please be mi-."

"Jimin. Seriously? Tss, you're so horny." Joonie hyung cutted him off. He walks towards us, and pull Jimin hyung away from me. "C'mon, Jinnie. Wake Jungkook and Taehyung up." He pat my hair, but he's looking at Jimin intently.

"Tss, such a cockblocker." Jimin hyung mumble. "I don't eat breakfast here." He said fixing his pyjamas.

"Why, hyung?" I ask pouting. I'm now standing beside Joonie hyung.