The Mins

Someone's POV

  After his talk with the 1st and the 2nd eldest of the Min brothers, Seokjin walks to his room with Hoseok by his side and Soobin in his arms. Hoseok sometimes starts a conversation between them and Jin will answer it shortly. He's really shy at Hoseok's presence.

   "That Yoongi and this Hoseok are really different. I wonder what others look like and how the way they talk to you, my Jinnie." Soobin said to Jin, which sounds like a squick to Hoseok.

   "I think if your pet can talk, he'll be as talkative as Jimin." Hoseok said which Jin finds it's cute.

   "But who is Jimin?" Seokjin ask in curiosity.

    "He's the fourth son. You'll meet him later. He's still at his fan signing." He stopped in a front of huge oak wooden door with.

   "Oh, i see." Jin sigh. He embrace Soobin tightly. "Why did you stop, ahmnn.."

   "Call me Hobi hyung." He smile which earned a nod from Jin. "Anyway, this is your room. I'll let you rest, and call you when dinner is ready." He said then kiss Jin's forehead. "Bye Jinnie." Then he leave.

    Jin widened his eyes when a realisation's hit him. "H-he kissed me." He pout.

Hoseok's POV

  "He's really cute, right?" Yoongi said as soon as he saw me walking towards him. "I mean, I saw his pictures on his social medias but didn't expect that he's look more good in personal." He added. He refill his glass of wine, then get another glass. "Let's drink for a while." He said giving me the glass of wine.

   I took it, then sip some. "Yeah, so innocent yet so hot." I smirk. "I'm sure the youngsters get giddy around him." I chuckle which earn a laugh from Yoongi.

  "Yeah, no doubt." He take the seat in front of me then crossed his legs. "How old is he again?" He asked, squinting his eyes.

   "Sixteen? I'm not sure, but heck. So young." I said sipping another wine.

    "Anyway, I feel something weird when his pet squeaking. It feels like it's telling something to Seokjin." He scrunched up his nose.

   "Yeah, i think so. It's weird. It's like that bunny hates us. He'll bad mouthing to us if he can able to talk." I said, and we both laugh.

Meanwhile....

Soobin's POV

  This room is really good and huge

  This room is really good and huge. Though Jin likes small and cozy room, it really suits him. Except the colors. Jin likes light colors especially pink and baby blue. Well, it's not bad.

  "Jinnie, you have to take care with those two. They are scary though they are smiling." I said while eating my snack, of course. A carrot. "You have to talk to your mom when she's here. I don't feel like, you living here with your stepbrothers though I didn't see them all. I have feeling that it'll starts a conflict." I look behind me to check on Jinnie why he's so silent, but it shocked me that he's no longer in the room. I tossed my carrot in the basket to find Jin.