Worries

Jungkook's POV

It's been 2weeks after what happened between me and Jimin. If you'll ask me why i didn't call him hyung, well... i don't respect those people who can't respect relationships. Look, he always try to flirt with Seokjin. He did stupid things, so Seokjin would help him.

I'm really mad and jealous. I want to take off his head from his neck, but i can't do that. I'd promised to Seokjin that I'll never hurt any of my brothers, in two conditions. First, he'll stay and sleep in my room. Second, I am free to cuddle him in public, so everyone will know who he belong. He'd agreed. It's like I'm complete.

But it's never that easy, my fans are asking and bombard me questions everytime I'm attending a fan sign. Our co-students in our university too. Everyone gone crazy when a picture of me and Seokjin trends in all social medias. They are wondering why Taehyung's BOYFRIEND is hanging out with me. I received some support, encouraging messages and most of all hate comments. I knew that it's from Taehyung's fans. They bashing on social media saying that I'm an asshole to flirt with Taehyung's boyfriend publicly, and I'm a bad brother. Tss, what the hell.

Speaking of Taehyung, he's silent due the 'scandal' that spreading. I guess he's celebrating b'cause he can get the sympathy of the people. So pathetic.

But i don't care about them, I only care how our parents react. Especially Jin's mother. Everytime we open that topic, Seokjin only end up stress and lonely. Just like now, we are at our school cafeteria. Everyone looking at us. Some are look so thrilled(in a romantic way), some are throwing disgusted and judgemental look particularly to me, and some are teasing us.

"Yah, Kookie. Are you ok?" Seokjin ask while cupping my both cheeks and looking at me in the eyes.

I smile at his cuteness. His innocent eyes are wide open, and pink plump lips are pouting. "Of course, babe. I'm just stress about my agency." I said truthfully.

"Is it because of us?" He gave me tight lip smile.

"Yes, but I'm working to fix it." I caress his cheek. "I love you so much, babe. I can take all the hate in the world just to be with you." I lean to kiss his lips which he gladly respond.

We're kissing like we are the only people in this place. We don't care what we are hearing right now... those squeal, gossips and hates. I am kissing my whole world right now.

We pull away from each other for air. "I love you too, Kookie." He said with teary eyes.

I pull him for a hug, and kiss him all over his face. He's a giggling mess that melt my heart. So cute and innocent, but sexy and hot at the same time. Ah, can't get enough.

No One's POV

Jimin's talking to the phone with someone when Hoseok got home. Hoseok look at Jimin, but Jimin just motioning him to silent.

"Yeah... Really? You're going here?..... Wow! I'm so excited. I miss you so much." Jimin excitedly said through the phone. "When?" He paused to listen. "Aish, you're mean..... tell me now, so we can prepare for your arrival." He laugh. "Ok, fine. I'll never tell to anyone especially to Jinnie..... Yeah, he'll be surprise for sure." He frown after listening. "Tae is not yet here. He have some issue to deal with." He lied. "Yes, maybe next week, but I'll ask him later to make sure that he's here before you arrive." He smirk that make Hoseok gets uncomfortable. "Yeah, bye. Take care." Then he off his phone.

"Who's you're talking with? Who's coming? Is father and Aunt Ailee coming back soon?" Hoseok ask nervously.

"Oh, it's a surprise hyung." Jimin smile.

"Yah, Jiminie. How could you." Hoseok said pouting. "Tell me, i promise that I'll never tell to anyone." He added.

"No,I know that if I'd tell you, you'll warn others. You don't know how to shut that mouth of yours." Jimin teasingly said.