CAUGHT?

Oh well, because of the smut chapter that i wrote last night. I don't know if i call it nightmare. I'd dreamed about BTS, and they'd hunted me in my dream. Well, not exactly me. In my dream, they are doing something to Jin like harassing him. Poor Jin, but it's kinda hot. 😉
😅😅😅😅😅

Taehyung's POV

I left Jin at the bathroom, but I'd made sure that he's comfortable in the bathtub. I wore my robe and hide Jin's clothes under my bed. I took a deep breath before opening the door. There's Namjoon standing with his hospital coat on his arms.

"Did you bring someone here?" Namjoon ask. He looks irritated.

"Why you asked?" I questioned back.

"Don't give me a question as an answer. I'm asking you, did you bring someone?" His voice is raising.

"N-no." Well, I'm not lying. If he asked if i had sex with someone, well I'll say yes. But he didn't. Besides, Jin lives here.

He raise his one brow. "Why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not." I lied.

"What took you so long to answer the door huh?" He's not convinced as always. This is the difficulty when I have a physiologist brother. I can't fool him easily.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. I think a good alibi, so he'll not bombard me with questions. And it's not a bad idea to use the I'M SICK alibi. In this kind of situation, I need to look pitiful instead of end up bickering with him. So i act like a SICK person. "I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sick. I can't get up on my bed without difficulty." I place my hand on my head.

"Oh, is that so. Take a rest. I'll be back later to check you. I'll just take a shower." He said and shoo me on my bed.

"Thank you hyung." I said while walking back on my bed like a zombie, but I'm smirking in the back of my mind.

"Give me 10 minutes." Then he left.

I immediately run towards the bathroom and put a robe on Jin's naked sleeping body. I carry him to his room and find a set of clothes for him. I put the clothes on to him and tucked him under his blanket. I saw his pet hissing on me, but I'm on hurry to pay attention. I kissed Jin's lips once more before i run back to my room. I put Jin's clothes inside my laundry basket and find anything that can be look suspicious. I look at my bed, and i see Jin's first blood. I smile proudly, and put my bed sheet and blanket into the laundry basket where my used covers are.

I sighed in relief when i see that everything is fine. I almost choke when i heard a knock on my door. It's probably Namjoon hyung. I immediately laid on my bed and cover myself. "Come in." I said softly.

The door opened and revealed Namjoon hyung with Jungkook behind him. I curse in my mind, when i see the boring look on Jk's face.

"Why are you here?" I asked Jk annoyingly. "I thought you went on fan signing." I added.

"Uhmn, I told them that I'm not feeling well. So, they let me go home early." He said then shrugged his shoulders. "You? Why are you just laying there that you're like dying." He walk towards me.

"I think I'm sick. I'm having a headache since this morning." I answer. I'll let this pass Jungkook.

"Hmn, headache." Namjoon hyung said while nodding his head. "Did you took medicine?"

"Not yet." Oh i hate medicines.

"Uhmn, looks like someone brought you food and water with medicine. Why didn't you ate it yet?" Namjoon hyung said placing his hands on my forehead. "It's good that you don't have fever." He smile at me. "Jk, can you do me a favor?"