Missing Piece

Jungkook's POV

It's been 4 years since Seokjin's body disappeared. No. Not literally disappeared, it's missing. His body went missing after three days of his funeral at St. Louis chapel where we held his body.

(This is what's Seokjin's funeral bed looks like.... only the bed)

 only the bed)

4 years ago...

The Min's were all running towards Seokjin's room after what Yoongi said to Namjoon. Jungkook was the first one who arrived after Namjoon announced what's Yoongi said.

The youngest among the Min's break down and cry when he saw his lover's lifeless body on the bed held by Ailee and Yoongi. Both are crying uncontrollably while saying anything to wake Seokjin up, but they all knew it's all in vain.

Jungkook kneel beside the bed then slowly held Seokjin's hand and caress it lovingly while crying. He brings his lover's cold hand on his cheeks and lean on it. His eyes are close with tears falling nonstop.

The other Min's are just watching the scene in front of them with mix emotions. Sadness, and regrets are one of these. Yoongi stand up and hug his father while the both of them are crying. Taehyung and Jimin are both sitting on the floor at the far corner of the room, both are hysterically crying preventing themselves to let out a sound of pain. Hoseok and Namjoon are still in shock. Staring at Seokjin's lifeless body with tears in their eyes.

Jungkook scoops the younger's body and sit on the bed. Seokjin is on his lap cold and lifeless. Words can't finds it's way out from his mouth, just sounds of pain and suffocating cries while hugging his love of his life.

Ailee, with her shaking hands and nervous self. She slowly rub Jungkook's back to comfort her son's lover, but she feels the boy's body tensed and before she knows it. She felt the pain on his hands that Jungkook aggressively slap. "Don't touch me!" The boy said, and when she looks at him, she felt terrified.

"It's all your fault, Ailee. It's all your fault. You're selfish!" Jungkook yelled at the woman, that makes the woman stumble and land on the floor. Because looking at the younger's eyes while holding his lover in his arms are really terrifying. The look of someone who can kill anyone.

Lee Teuk hugs his wife to protect her from his son's wrath. He can't believe that his youngest son can be this terrifying. He's son that playing and fooling around with anyone he likes. Jungkook in front of him is like a psycho, the side of his son that he didn't knew until now that exist.

Namjoon look around the room to see if there's something doubtful, but he can't see anything. The windows are close, even the door to terrace. He sigh and look at Seokjin's with pity. He squint his eyes at the small empty bottle on Seokjin's bed. He grab it and smell. "Poison?" All eyes are on him after his statement.

Jimin stand up from the floor, followed by Taehyung. "What do you mean poison?" He asked grabbing the empty bottle from Namjoon.

Namjoon let out a small sound of pain. "H-he drank the poison."

"He poisoned himself?" Hoseok said in disbelief.

"H-how baby? How could you do this to me?" Jungkook yelled at Seokjin. "You drank a poison, and didn't left any for me?" He softly asked like he's demanding an explanation from Seokjin.

"Jungkook! Don't say that!" Lee Teuk yelled.

"Leave us alone!" He shouted glaring to all of them.

3 days of Seokjin's funeral, they all feel numb and lifeless too. They are just like robots that walk and talk with people who came to condolence them, while Jungkook is nowhere to be found in that 3days in the funeral. He still can't accept that his love was dead.

He is only in his room. Didn't eat, sleep and bath. His only companion is his wines and Seokjin's pet that sometimes Soobin can't look at his owner's lover. The other Min's were visit the youngest sometimes to bring him foods and to try their luck to make him go at Seokjin's funeral or outside his room, but they failed.

Meanwhile, at the funeral. The visitors are all busy praying for Seokjin, but a fuss outside made them run where the fuss is happening. Even the Min's and Ailee went outside to see who's those disrespectful people who made the fuss outside Seokjin's funeral.

Two cars were crashed to each other that made the other three more cars damage. It started the chaotic arguments among the owners and the police.

Taehyung look around to see if all his brothers are there too. And yes, they are. Even his father and Ailee. "Fuck! Seokjin." He immediately run inside the chapel when he remembers Seokjin's body lying on the costumized funeral bed left alone.

Taehyung eyes widen when he see the funeral bed at the center of the altar, but without Seokjin's body. He look around like a madman, but he failed. "Oh God! Where his body go?" He cried because of nervousness and the thoughts of Seokjin's body kidnapped to use it for experiments. That's insane! He look behind him when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"Where's my son?" Ailee yelled looking on the bed at the altar. She's at the doorway looking so pale, and shaking.

Present time: Still Jungkook's POV

We hired the most famous investigators just to find who's the bastards that stole Seokjin body in his own funeral, but nothing. Even our grandmother help us. She sent investigators abroad to look for hospitals and university to see if Taehyung's idea were true.

As for me, I became the workaholic asshole for all seasons. I became more rude, that's why i choose to leave the spotlight and work at my father's company after I'd graduated. I'm now the COO, while Yoongi became the CEO.

Namjoon hyung is still a doctor, a really famous and best one. He also write a song together with Yoongi hyung, and sell it to the biggest entertainment company inside and outside South Korea. Jimin became a great actor, he sometimes invited as a main lead in a Hollywood movies that keeps him away from here in Korea. Taehyung is now a model, and a famous painter in Europe. He even have his own gallery here in Seoul and Paris. Hoseok hyung resigned as a teacher, and decided to build his own dance studio and library because of his undoubtedly love in books and dancing.

To be honest, all of them surrender of finding Seokjin's body after 2years. I told them that I will not abandon the investigation. I'm still hoping that I'll see his body again and give him a funeral that he really deserves. There are times that i think to myself that if i found his body, I'll preserve it next to my room. Creepy, right? That's how much i love him.

My thoughts were cut when i heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. The door open and Taehyung came inside. He sit on the chair in front of my table. "What brings you here, Taehyung?" I asked lazily.

He chuckled. "Still 'Taehyung' huh." He mockingly said.

"What do you want?" I glare at him.

"Relax, bro. Don't tell me, you still can't move on from Jin." He chuckles when i did not answer him. "Kook, that's 4 years ago. Move on!" He said softly.

"How can i move on if i can't forget him!" I raised my one brow.

"Then stop thinking of him."

"How can i stop think about him if every single day i remember him." I growl.

"Then forget how to think." He sarcastically said.

"Teach me how forget to think." I challenging him.

He role his eyes in annoyance. "You're a hopeless case, Jungkook!" He then walked out of my office.

THE END!

JUST KIDDING 😂