The Script

Namjoon's POV

  I was beyond amazed by our stepbrother's beauty. His pink plump lips, doe eyes, straight pointed nose and a spotless cheeks with a dust of red caused of blushing. Well, is he even ok? Does it really because of the blush why his face red? Or...

  "I'm dizzy." He said then put his bunny pet on the couch. He didn't get the chance to get up to look at us, he suddenly fainted. Fortunately, I'd catched him before he hit his handsome face on the floor.

   "Oh, what happened?" Hoseok worriedly ask then put his hands against Seokjin's forehead. "Oh he's burning." He look at me with wide eyes.

   "Yeah, he's really hot though his really young." Jimin smirk, not getting what Hoseok means.

   "I mean, he have a fever. Idiot." Hoseok smacked Jimin's arm.

  I carry him in his room and lay him on his bed. "Kook, get the cold compress. And Tae, get some warm water so i can wash Jin's body." I said like I'm commanding some of my nurses. "Hoseok, get the meds for fever. And Yoongi hyung, please make some porridge and cut some fruits for him." I instructed which they complies.

   "He's really good looking. I wonder how Ailee prevent him from being rape." I heard Jimin said. I can tell he's smirking, but his just kidding. "Can you tell if he's still a virgin?" He added mischievously.

   "Stop it, you pervert." I said pushing him away. "Go help Yoongi hyung to prepare food."

    "Kj." He left stumping his feet.

   After a couple of minutes, Jk and Taehyung arrived.  Next by Hoseok with the meds, then Yoongi.

   "Enjoying what you see?" Yoongi smirked when I undone Jin's shirt. 

   I gulped and look at them sternly. "Are you really going to watch me clean him?" I added sarcastically.

   Taehyung and Jk shuffled then lashed out of the room.

    "Ah I-I'm going to make my lesson plans." Hoseok said then leave.

   Yoongi look at the cabinet. "What are you doing?" I ask.

   He keeps on looking inside the cabinet. "I'm just finding him a comfortable clothes, so he can sleep comfortable." He pick a random clothes then laid it beside me. "Take care of him. I'll make the dinners ready." He said walking away.

    This is my hundredth time that i sigh while I washing his upper body with a wet cloth. I stare at his face. "I wish i can keep you to myself." I said then put on his clothes. "So innocent." I stand up to put away the things that i used, then look at him for one last time.

" I stand up to put away the things that i used, then look at him for one last time

  I took a picture of him then leave his room immediately.

    "Is he ok now?" Hoseok ask. He's standing against the wall.