Stranger

Hoseok's POV

I'm reading the new book that Namjoon recommended to me. I felt so stress lately because of work, Jinnie and Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin because of our grandmother. We love our grandmother, but it's just the stress that she brought. She's oblivious about our uncomfortable behaviour whenever she's around. I'm so sorry for our poor Seokjinnie. We can sense his longing for Jungkook and vice versa, but he can't just jump to Jungkook whenever he want like before. She's always with Seokjin, it's like Seokjinnie became her obsession since she came here. In two weeks, she became more possessive towards the youngest boy. I'm not thinking it as a romantic possessiveness, but it fears me.

Namjoon said that it's really bad when she finds out. For sure, she'll make a move to separate Jungkook and Seokjin. I'm so afraid, not for me. Maybe this is what Balthasar and Friar Laurence felt when they helping Romeo and Juliet.

I take a deep breath and look outside my window to lessen the headache that slowly creeps into my head. I was looking at the main gate for a good 5 minutes. I furrow my brows when I see a BMW enter and drive towards the main entrance of the mansion.

An unfamiliar face got off the car and walk towards the main door. I just roll my eyes, maybe one of my brothers friend.

Jimin's POV

I'm talking with Taehyung here in the gazebo when we both see a car enter to the main gate. We look at each other curiously, but shrugged our shoulders when we can't find an answer from each other.

"Who's that possibly be?" Taehyung ask more to himself.

"Maybe one of our hyungs friend." I answer boringly. I sip on my glass of orange juice, and look at Seokjin's terrace. "You think Jungkook is with Seokjin in his room?" I ask feeling jealous.

He looks at me and smirk. "No. I'm with Seokjin last night."

I smack his head. "You asshole. How come you got a chance to sleep with him." I glare at him.

He chuckles. "Relax, that's not what i mean. He's with me before we sleep. But we didn't sleep together. I drop him off to Grandma's room." He explained.

I raise my one brow. "Why he's with you?"

"We'd talked about him and Jungkook." He suddenly made a hurt expression. "He really loves Jungkook. I'd tried to kiss him but he pushed me." I see his eyes became teary.

"I told you, just take it slow. Don't do bold things like that. Just a simple hug and flirt is enough for now. We're safe now from Jungkook's wrath because grandma is still here. We can hug and be with Jinnie without worrying what Jungkook will do to us. Just enjoy this moment." I explained to him. Well, I'm not that selfish. I love Seokjin, but i can't be selfish when i knew that Taehyung love him too. Taehyung is a good brother, and i want him to be happy too.

In the past few days that I seen how happy he was with Seokjin made me realized that it's really ok for me to share him with Taehyung. Well, it's not that bad at all.

"But i can't help it, Jimin hyung. It's really hurts me." He look up at the ceiling to avoid his tears from falling.

I shook my head feeling hurt for him. "Don't give up, Tae. Play it cool." I smile.
My attention turn towards the main door. "Who might that be?" I asked looking at the stranger.

"Just let him, he's not that important." He stand up. "Hyung, i have a meeting with my agency." He said fixing his clothes.

I look at him. My brothers are really handsome, I'm thinking how Jinnie's felt when he first met us. Looking at Taehyung made me think how Seokjin easily choose Jungkook among us.