Girlfriend

Hoseok's POV

I woke up still feeling so gloomy today, because that jerk Yoongi still can't fight fairly. I was in my room last night when i saw a silhouette, i already knew that it was Seokjin. He has his guitar with him, and i confirmed it when he sing. I can't forget his angelic voice, but the song that he'd sang made me wonder why he choose that. Yeah, I'd took it literally. He sang it like he really mean it. The emotions that he gave to the song made me feel... hurt? I mean, i don't think that he's a creep or even a weirdo.

I started my classes for today, and i decided to attend Jin's class. I'm so overwhelmed by the students attitude here. They are so calm, and silent. I look around to find my baby brother, but he's not yet here.

I took a deep breath, and smile. "Good morning class." I greeted them.

"Good morning sir Hoseok." They all said in unison.

"Sir Hoseok, I think you're more good than my morning." Jennie said that make me smile.

"Yes sir, she's right. I think that ethereal looks are running in your blood vessels, just like Jungkook sunbae and Seokjin beanie." Lisa said with a blush on her cute face.

All the students agreed to her, and started to throw their compliments towards me and my brothers.

"Calm down, calm down everyone." I chuckles when everyone look at me fondly. "What's with the look, guys?" I raise one of my eyebrows.

"Can i ask you something personal, sir." Irene ask nervously. I nodded. "Are you in a relationship?" I almost choked from my own saliva.

"I'm not." I said casually that made them gasp and look at each others.

"But Seokjin ssi already have a girlfriend." Vernon whisper to his friend, Minhyuk.

"How come he got a girlfriend while Sir Hoseok haven't?" I heard Rose said to Jennie.

"She's really lucky to be his girlfriend. I'm so disappointed that it wasn't me." Moon Byul said pouting.

I furrow my brows at what they said. "Girlfriend?" I asked in confusion.

"You mean Sir, Seokjin is keeping a secret from you?" Jennie asked exaggerated.

"N-no. I mean, he never.... argh. Anyway, let's start our lesson." I said with irritation lacing in my voice. That's when the door open, and Seokjin enter. He bowed and smile. "Why are you late, Mr. Kim?" I asked sternly.

"I'm sorry, sir. Jisoo got sprained her ankle, and i need to take her to the clinic." He said looking at me.

I open my mouth to say something, but stop when i heard another exaggerated gasp from my students.

"She's so lucky to have you as her boyfriend, Seokjin." Rose said dreamily.

Seokjin blushed and bowed his head. "Thank you." He smile. "May i sit down, Sir Hoseok?"

I nodded and proceed to my lessons. I just finished a poem and asked them randomly about the poem that i just read.

"So, if you all are really listening. What's your favorite part of it?" I asked challenging them. I look at Jin's direction. He seems so occupied. "Mr. Kim. Tell me your favorite part of the poem."

All eyes on him. He stand up, and smilr confidently.
"Loving you is like having a beautiful wound.
I look at your pretty smile,
But i cannot laugh with you.

I'm thinking about you so much everyday
My heart is hurting in all this sad days
Even though I cannot hold you like this
I should stop this and go "
He said it with full of emotions. It looks like he owned the poem the way he delivered it to us.