Jealous

Jungkook's POV

The plan for Jin's got cancelled because of everyone's busy schedules. Yoongi hyung got more client meetings. Namjoon hyung went to Los Angeles for a seminar. Hoseok hyung got stuck in assembling for the preparation of school festival. Jimin sent to Hong Kong for starring for a new movie. Taehyung got a new modeling project in Puma and some perfume product, and I'm here in Taiwan. Practicing for my upcoming concert in here.

I'm missing my Jinnie. I didn't see him this past few days. I'm worried what he's doing in school without me there to check him. Is he eating snack and lunch? Is he doing good in his class? Or someone courting him? Of course there is. My Seokjinnie is really beautiful and innocent looking, but dahhh! Don't judge the book by it's cover. I just smile to myself remembering those times that Seokjin's doing the not so innocent things with me.

Our grandmother went to Ilsan to visit his friends. I don't know when she'll come back, and i wish she'll never come back. Not to be rude, but hey! I'm Min Jungkook. I don't care about anything or anyone as long as I'm happy. I'm selfish, and possessive over my beloved Seokjinnie.

I'm almost done with my recording when my phone buzz. I finished the last part of the song, and immediately fish out my phone. I read the message from Hoseok hyung.

Mang Hyung🐴
Hey Jk. Guess who's going to perform at our school festival. 😊😊😊

Gukkie🐰
Who?

Mang Hyung🐴
Your Seokjinnie 💜 look, I'd took this for you. I knew how much you miss him so much eh eh.

 I knew how much you miss him so much eh eh

Gukkie🐰
Wahh, thank you hyung. I really miss him so much. I hope he's here to wash away my tiredness and loneliness.

Gukkie🐰
Wait. Where are you guys?

Mang Hyung🐴
We're at the cafeteria. Waiting for our foods.

Gukkie🐰
Cafeteria????

Mang Hyung🐴
Yes, cafeteria. Here. Inside the university.

Gukkie🐰
Oh right. Well, any news about that Yuta? Is he bothering my Jinnie?

Mang Hyung🐴
Well, yes. He always come here to wait for Jinnie outside the university. Almost everyday since you left. And he even come to our house.

I gritted my teeth at the news. That Yuta is really persistent. He's not letting go of My Seokjinnie. Maybe I should teach him some lesson to don't mess up what's mine.

Mang Hyung🐴
Jungkook, shit! Speaking of Satan, he is coming. Look!😤

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why he didn't tell me sooner

Shit! Shit! Shit! Why he didn't tell me sooner. Always? Meaning.... 4 days? For fucking 4 days, no one tells me about this shit?

I dialed Seokjin's number to talk to him. I put the phone near my ear to listen. After the third ring, he answer.

"Hello, daddy?" I close my eyes. I can feel my heart melting at his sweet and innocent voice.

"Hi baby. What's up?" I ask. I pretend that i didn't know that Yuta is there.

"I miss you daddy. When are you going back?" I can feel that he's pouting while saying those.

"Just 2 days, baby. I'll be back. I miss you so much." I replied sighing.

"Oh daddy, i have something to tell you. *pause* Yuta is here. I know that i should had tell you before-"

I cutted him off. "I know it's not ok that he's around you, but it's ok because you tell me." I feel proud for my baby loyalty. "Just baby, please don't entertain him."

He chuckles. "Silly daddy. Of course. I know whom i belong."

I smile, "good boy. I have a surprise for you when i get home." I excitedly said.

He squeal. "Really, daddy? I'm so excited. Please come home." I laugh at his cuteness.

"Give me 2 days baby. I'll be on our bed before you wake up." I said in a seductive voice.

I heard him groaned. "I'll wait daddy."

TIME SKIP🍃🍃

Yuta's POV

I can see Seokjin talking with someone through his phone. I know who's he talking to, it's Jungkook. I'd learned that Seokjin and Jungkook are in a relationship. Do they think that their parents will let them? Tss...

"Yuta." Someone called me. I look behind me and see Hoseok with his piercing gaze.

I face him fully, and bow at him for some respect. "Yes, Mr. Hoseok?"

He walks closer, not taking off his gaze on me. "Cut the formalities, Yuta." I just nod, and look at him too. "Stay away from Seokjin." He said.

"I'm not doing anything wrong. I just want to talk to him, but he's not giving me a chance." I sigh.

"Look, i don't care what's between you and Seokjin from the past. I just want you to stay away from him before something bad happen." He crossed his arms on his chest.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Are you asking me to just forget and let him go?"

"No. I'm ordering you. You can't just come back and take him back."

"I'll not surrender." I said in stern voice.

He smirk. "Don't tell me that i didn't warned you."

I smirk too. "I'm not afraid of Jungkook." He furrow his brows in confusion. "Oh, i know that all of you are helping Jungkook and Jin to hide their relationship from your both parents and grandmother."

He smirk again. "You're tough, but Jungkook and Seokjin are unbreakable."

"Let's see how your parents react." I said and give him the flowers that I'm holding. "Give this to Seokjin."

He just slap my hand causing the flowers to drop on the ground. "I don't deliver something to Seokjin that's not from Jk." He step on the flowers and leave.

'Rude.'  I thought and clenched my fist. "Just you wait Mins."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. It's a boring chapter, i know. I promise to write an interesting chapter soon.

I'm planning for something 😆😆😆 but i don't know💜💜💜💜

See you at the next chapter 💜 take care...