Want You back

Yuta's POV

I'm looking at Seokjin from a far, as usual. He's playing his guitar while singing. He sometimes stop to roll his eyes and sigh, maybe he forget the chords which is really cute. I'm outside the cafe, where he's waiting for his order inside.

 I'm outside the cafe, where he's waiting for his order inside

Then his one of his bestfriend came to pat his head. I never thought that Sandeul will stay as his friend until now. Well, who's not. Seokjin is the most wonderful person anyone would ever met. I'm just so stupid to take him for granted.

I thought that because he loved me, it's ok to left him without saying goodbye. That when i came back, he'll stay love me and welcome me back into his life. But what's done is done. I'll just try again this time.

Seokjin get up from the chair and go somewhere. I run to follow him, but not too fast. I'm afraid that he might freak out when he see me. He end up at the parking lot near the park.

I took a deep breath and walks slowly towards him. "What do you want?" I taken aback when he face me. So he knew that I'm following him. "Say it now, so i can leave." He coldly said.

I'm so surprise by the way he's talking to me. "I- i just wanna talk." I just said looking at him.

"What do you think we're doing? Does it look like we're running to you?" He asked sarcastically crossing his arms on his chest.

"Look, Jin. I want to say sorry that i-"

He cutted me off. "You abandoned me."

"Jin, I'd just left. I didn't abandon you-"

Again. He cutted me off. "Left? Tell me what's the difference between after you abandoned and LEFT me?" He glare at me while shaking.

I try to get a hold on him to calm him down, but he step back away. "Jin, look-"

"No, Yuta. You, stop talking, and listen to me. And LOOK at me!" He shout, not caring about people around us. "There's no difference between them (abandoned and left), because they're both hurts. I felt abandoned after you left and it hurts me so much." He wiped his tears that rolling down on his pinkish cheeks.

I started to tear up too. It hurts me so much when he's crying and hurting because of me. I walk towards him and hug him tight. "Jin, I'm so sorry baby. Please, let me explain."

He just push me away. "Too late. How i wished that you'd explained before you abandoned me, maybe I'd understood why." He's calm, but he's still glaring at me.

"I didn't-"

"I don't fucking care. Just leave me alone." He yelled.

"But-"

"I promise, i won't shed any tears because of you."

"But please, forgive me." I kneel in front of him while crying.