First Love

Seokjin's POV

I slowly open my eyes, but closed it again when the rays of sunshine kissing my face. I pull the cover above my head, and sit up. After a minute, i open my eyes again and stretch my arms above my head. I run to Jungkook's room to brush my teeth and cuddles him. I really miss his touch and kisses.

I feel disappointed when i don't see Jungkook on his bed. It's all fixed, meaning... he's already up.

(Jungkook's room)

(Jungkook's room)

I run to my room and decided to take a bath. Hueningkai and Yeonjun run towards me when i open the door. I cuddle them both, but my brows furrowed when i can't see Soobin.

"Hey babies? Where's Soobin?" I ask giggling.

"He's outside. I don't exactly know where." Hueningkai said.

"Hmn, maybe he's with Jungkook. They got along so well lately." I giggle at the thought.

"They are both bunny." Yeonjun joked.

I laugh because of that. "We have the same thoughts, Yeon." I stand up. "Anyway, i have classes today. I'll leave your foods at the corner. Be a good baby boys." I enter the bathroom and strip off my clothes.

I smile when i see the love marks that Jungkook planted on me, but i pout when i see the love mark on my left neck and lower part of my ear. "I hate Kookie for marking me here. It's really eye catching. I told him that don't put hickeys on expose parts. Aish, I'll not talk to him this whole day. Hmnp." I whined. "Tsk."

Hoseok's POV

I raise my one brow when i see Jungkook  holding Jinnie's pet. He is sitting in the living room alone, playing with Soobin's paws. I watch him playing with Soobin. He looks so comfortable with the bunny.

"Hey Jungkook! How come you're here already?" Namjoon ask confused. He came from veranda, next to him is Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook look at Namjoon and Yoongi hyung. The two taken aback. I furrow my brows. They both look shock.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"Excuse me. May i know who are you?" Namjoon ask. "I thought you're Jungkook." He added.

The stranger bow his head to Namjoon and Yoongi hyung. "Forgive me. I'm Yuta Nakamoto." He answer politely.

"Who invited you here?" Yoongi hyung asked eyeing the stranger.

"Mrs. Margaret Min invited me here." He reply. He looks like 18 to 20 years old. I really thought that he is Jungkook. His style says it all.

"Oh, sorry if we scare you." Namjoon smile showing his deep dimples.

I let them know my presence. "What's your business with our grandmother." I ask walking near them.

"Oh, I'm here because I want to meet someone that she knew too." The Yuta guy smile shyly. He put Soobin on the sofa and face us again.