Chapter♾3

Wren Percy

August 3rd, 2018

"Ahh!! Fuck baby"

"Ahh!! Fuck baby"

This is the third night I heard her moan out his name. Shit. Now I know his name. It's Bashar but I don't know his last name. All I know is that the bitch fucks him every night and I'm tired of it. This is all I hear when I'm bout to fall asleep. I have classes tomorrow. She thinks I'm suppose to be cool with that. Hell to the no.

"I'm cumming!"she moaned out. I rolled my eyes kicking my legs a bit. I just want them to stop like god. Do it at his dorm!!

"Shit"I heard Bashar groan. He must of pulled out and laid down after that. I sigh heavily closing my eyes till THEY STARTED TALKING!!

"Babe, I was thinking about us going to another level with this relationship"I heard my roommate say. I still don't know her name. She don't even talk to me. She's very disrespectful.

He took a second to answer but finally talked with his sexy ass voice."Whatcha mean?"Bashar mumble out. God that voice.

"I mean like let's be more than fuck buddies"she spoke. They was only fuck buddies? I thought that was her man.

"Niyah, you know how I am. I don't keep bitches in my heart"what the fuck that's suppose to mean?

"What the fuck that's suppose to mean?!"she red my mind. "You don't want me to be your girl?!"

Bashar smacked his lips and sigh. "No, not really"—"I like you cause you cute and sexy, ya feel me"I want to feel you.

"No I don't feel you"I heard her getting out the bed. I heard her feet slide in her flip flops and then walk to the bathroom that was down the hallway. This bitch is nasty. She gone walk butt naked down the hallway to the bathroom.

I accidentally chuckled then cover my mouth. I heard the bed made a noise then I felt a presence behind me. I close my eyes tightly as Bashar hand lightly touch my back.

"What are you doing?"my roommate came back to the dorm.

"You sure she sleep?"Bashar ask.

"She betta be"I heard my roommate whispered. Ohhh bitch I was up the whole time. Yo moaning is horrible. "Now come join me in the shower"

"I'm comin"I felt Bashar presence leave my bedside. I open one of my eyes watching Bashar following my roommate. The door close lightly right behind him. I raised up from my bed looking at her nasty funky ass bed.

"She betta wash them funky ass sheets"

————————————

Yallllllllllllllllll

I think my new crush is PopSmoke E.T lookin ass.

Ouuuuuu the way his voice is 🤤

Y'allllllllllllllll. I didn't like New York niggas at first but now I'm starting to like them.