Chapter♾8

Wren Percy

May 12th, 2020

"Coooonnnneeeey iissllllaaaannndd"

I was sooo excited to finally get the fuck out this apartment and hang out with some friends of mines. Well, some friends of Brittni.

"Dammmnnn, why you so happy to go to Coney Island?"brittni laugh. I met Brittni at my job. I was a stripper there for like a month till some shit pop off there. A shoot out. They called me Ms.Fabulous and brittni name was Sexy Chocolate. We wasn't like the other girls. Fighting for money, showing off flashing clothes, and talking about one another. Me and brittni was quiet. Two of the most quietest girls at the club. I left the club but brittni stayed since she have a son to take care of.

"Girl, I need to get away from this damn apartment, this damn dog, and Dorian ugly ass is in town aggravating me"I rolled my eyes. I need to get away from everything. Specially Dorian. I didn't expect Dorian to actually move his ugly ass in my apartment. He told me he was coming to see me.

"Your brother is a mess"brittni laugh.

"He's a wreck. He need to go back to Wisconsin"I got up from the couch pulling my shorts up. "Now I wanted to ask you....."

"What?"brittni turn to me.

"Is your friends nice? Or mean as fuck cause I'm not afraid to put some hands on them"I said making brittni laugh.

"Okay I will tell you about them but I don't think they mean"Brittni chuckle.

"Please tell"

"There's Anna. She's like the queen or whatever. Very spoiled. Sometimes a hoe but she cool sometimes"

"Not messy? Or petty"

"No that's keke. Keke is the more mean kind of girl"—"sometimes petty"

"Okay and that's gone be the one who ass ima beat later"I said causing brittni to laugh.

"And Keisha which is keke fuck buddy, she's more quiet but knows when to use her voice"Brittni said with a smile. "Anymore questions scary"

"Bitch aint nobody scared of them hoes. I'm just trying to see if they talk shit so I won't have to put my hands on them"I smiled.

"Mhmmmm. Come on they outside"Brittni open the door being greeted by my annoying brother. "Heyy Dorian. Haven't seen you in a while"

"Yeah I been in New York for a while"he smiled at Britt. I wonder what he doing in New York. I mean New York ain't far away from New Jersey soooo I'm not that worried.

"Ohhhh you gotta girl in New York huh?"Brittni ask.

"Sort of"Dorian walk to the back I guess to take a shower.

"Girl let's go"I walk out the door behind Brittni. We walked outside looking at this yellow Jeep playing loud music. I guess that's them. They turn down the music looking at us like we somebody they didn't know. Well they didn't know me.

"Hiii"I waved at them.

"Hey girl. You must be Britt friend"the girl with blond hair said. I guess this Anna. "I'm Anna"she smiled.

"Nice meeting you"I smiled at her.

"I'm Keisha"a girl with brown hair waved at me.

"Nice meeting you Keisha, I'm wren"I said.

"Wren? What kind of name is that"this girl with black hair rolled her eyes and looked out the window. She was in the front seat while Anna was in the driver seat.

"Keke. Why you so mean?"Brittni ask the bitch.

"I don't know ask my momma"I rolled my eyes. "What kind of name is keke? Are you the girl drake was talking about?"

"Bitch don't play with me"keke turn to the back looking at me.

"Well don't play with me bitch. I am not the one or two"I put my lip gloss on while on Snapchat.

"Well then"Brittni laugh. "Let's have a peaceful day you guys"

"That's fine with me"

________________________

Brittni

Anna

Keke

Keke

Keisha

Keisha